New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Personally if I would use the car in the city and traffic conditions (kung ever out of town or highway bihira lang) I might get the Jazz 1.3 over the Yaris 1.5 kasi I like it more in terms of looks and the space and functionality (the 60-40 split is nice, the Yaris does not have it which was a big disapointment). Fuel efficiency should be similar for both even though the Yaris has the bigger engine. As for maintenance pareho lang din yan its not like the 90's where Toyota was cheaper to maintain than a Honda. And dami na ding may Honda and it has become mainstream na din as well... I also think in the resale dept. lamang ng konti din ang Jazz being the market leader.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    My vote goes to the JAZZ based only on looks and interior space. Looks especially nice in RED or WHITE!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Thanks guys! i might consider the jazz as an option. currently yaris ang mostly naccheck ko ngaun kasi nung nakita ko yung black yaris astig tapus naka kita pa ko ng naka mags 18", pogi.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah I highly recommend checking out the Jazz as well so you have a better understanding which one will suit you better. Test driving both is also recommended, pero sometimes kasi Toyota does not have a test drive Yaris. Most Honda's if not all have Jazz testers which you can try. Good luck and don;t forget to post here what you ultimately got.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    honda jazz 1.5 for me.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Yaris nalang,its a good car.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    honda jazz 1.5 for me.
    Yeah pag 1.5 no brainer naman Jazz na! Pero 1.3 lang yung topic I assume the TS is basing it on the budget that he has; the 1.5L Jazz is kinda overpriced kasi nasa compact price category na sya. Konti na lang Corolla na.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ok, 1.3 jazz na lang. ..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Fast but economical, powerful engine, MT. You need a diesel car. Hyundai Accent CRDI is the cheapest i think (unless you can get a Getz CRDI). hehe.

Jazz, gusto ko rin ng Jazz pero kapresyo na yan ng City e. Ok lang naman ang City though the engine of my friend's 1.5AT seems noisy to me esp at speeds of 80kph++. Sabi ko nga dapat nag Civic FD na lang sya since kapresyo ng Civic ang City trim nya.

Yaris. meh. You're paying more for a smaller car (which is kind of stupid). Mag VIOS ka na lang.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Why not go for Kia Soul? Bigger, better, and at mas cute.

O kaya Suzuki Celerio? Cute din siya.

Or Suzuki Alto kaya?

But strictly between your options, I'll chose Toyota Yaris 1.5M/T.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
honda jazz 1.3 mt vs. toyota yaris 1.5 mt