New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    My father is planning to buy me a car this month, but im confuse on w/c should i choose... Im confused between the CRV & the 8th gen civic. plus, mga papa, do u think i should wait for the upcoming honda crv if im planning to choose current crv??? Help guyz! info na din kung ano ang much better m/t or a/t?

TIA!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    if you're gonna be using it alone. a Civic 2.0S should be fine. it is almost the same price as the CRV select (aka the cheapest CRV at 999K). also, manual transmission should be fine if you're the type of person who dont complain driving. anyway, MT should satisfy you, come the time that you'd like to explore on your car's performance.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    wait for crv 07

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    hmm... im thinking of getting the crv, coz my brother has a 03 or 04 honda civic, just want to be differ from him and considering the flood that our area is encountering when it's rainy day... = )

hey papa oldblue, u think should i wait for 07??? why???

any other suv's u have in mind guyz???

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005

Qashqai!

dunno if it will get here though...

locally, i like the Tribute.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    another:

i have a hunch that it will get here...maybe next year. although not the direct replacement, the Xtrail is already aging.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    isn't that a nissan??? nice ride! sigh... i thought they will release the new crv this year... i guess i have to let my father decide... nakakapanghinayang kasi, kapag nakabili ako ng new crv tapos makakakita ako ng new release crv! ouch! feeling luma agad new crv ko! wahahaha!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    yep, its Nissan!

i understand that, why not pick something that's not yet up for replacement, if you really need a car? or better yet just keep waiting for the 07 CRV and hope that it'll be introduced on the 1st qtr.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nerner View Post
    hmm... im thinking of getting the crv, coz my brother has a 03 or 04 honda civic, just want to be differ from him and considering the flood that our area is encountering when it's rainy day... = )

hey papa oldblue, u think should i wait for 07??? why???

any other suv's u have in mind guyz???
    the crv 07 will be released here soon. I think this month na daw accdg to some posts here. you can try the new Rav4, pero para sakin parang facelift lang ng previous Rav4 ang exterior nya.

unlike this CRV, total shift ng design talaga. you'll definitely look good in the new CRV ma'm. no doubt! babes + CRV something we guys look forward to on the roads ....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    i find the 07 CRV quite too girly in looks too. even Honda in US said that their main target are soccer moms for this new CRV.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Honda CRV 06 or Honda CRV 07 or Civic 8th Gen???