New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    hmmm... among your options, you seem to be inclined to get the crv.. however, would you be interested in the 4WD hyundai tucson crdi? imho, it's a good choice both for its looks & performance. i really am dissappointed at how honda designed their 2007 crv, especially the front grille..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    *oldblue
    papa, male po ako! haha! nwei, i hope they will release the 07 crv sooner... hehe!
    *slamtaz
    ur correct sir, that im more inclined to the crv coz im putting much priority to it's safety feature. is there any site, that i can view this hyundai tucson??? nwei, if the bumper is the only ugly thing on the 07, maybe a small body kit change will do the job!

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Add this to your choice, if Mazda Philippines will ever bring it here:

http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/disp...mingCX7&bhcp=1

The Mazda CX-7! Pricing is a big question mark also. Hope they can hit the sweet spot in pricing.

Given your choices, if you ask me, I would choose the CRV over a Civic anytime bec. of better space ,utility and better city flood fording capabilities. The only thing good about the '06 CRV is its selling price in constrast to its safety features. It has the best safety features among other vehicles in the same price category. It has Dual front airbags and ABS + EBD, which no over CUV/SUV/AUV,has in the same price category can match.

The new '07 CRV is predicted to be released here around April/May next year. It is out in the US already. If you ask me, it is ugly in terms of styling. No comment on its mechanical performance and handling, since I havent driven one yet. Price is a big question. Will Honda Philippines choose to go back and use the same affordable AUV pricing scheme or will they want to increase the CRV's profile/prestige with higher prices, that is the question.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Add this to your choice, if Mazda Philippines will ever bring it here:

http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/disp...mingCX7&bhcp=1

The Mazda CX-7! Pricing is a big question mark also. Hope they can hit the sweet spot in pricing.

Given your choices, if you ask me, I would choose the CRV over a Civic anytime bec. of better space ,utility and better city flood fording capabilities. The only thing good about the '06 CRV is its selling price in constrast to its safety features. It has the best safety features among other vehicles in the same price category. It has Dual front airbags and ABS + EBD, which no over CUV/SUV/AUV,has in the same price category can match.

The new '07 CRV is predicted to be released here around April/May next year. It is out in the US already. If you ask me, it is ugly in terms of styling. No comment on its mechanical performance and handling, since I havent driven one yet. Price is a big question. Will Honda Philippines choose to go back and use the same affordable AUV pricing scheme or will they want to increase the CRV's profile/prestige with higher prices, that is the question.
    WOW! If that suv will come to here, its a bang!!!
    nwei, yeah i really like the CRV but dont u think i will feel insecure if i buy the CRV now, then see the new crv out in the street..!

hmm... its time to think seriously now... grr.... this car will be my 1st car, and hoping to keep it for another 5-7 or even 10 years!!!!!!!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    id wait for the 07 CRV! i think its worth the wait kasi the current crv is too old na e but still good looking imo but the interior is bleh.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I think its better if you wait for the new 07 CRV. Its almost 07 na. If you dont like the new design you can still get the 06 model with lots of freebies and big discounts.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    CRV 07 looks so gay. hehe.

try taking a look:

Hyundai Santa Fe: only 1.53M++

VW Touareg (not sure how much but it's cool).

Last edited by Horsepower; October 11th, 2006 at 04:54 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Kung ako lang ang bibili maghihintay ako eh, but my father wants to buy a new car this month!!! grRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess i have to settle for what he think is right. hehe! I hope mapilit ko siya na CRV na lang ang bilin.. yung hyundai tucson nmn, D nmin afford, though maganda po siya! hehe! thx for the comments guys!!!!!!!!!!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ipang-downpayment mo na lang sa Santa Fe or sa Touareg. hehehe

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    if u insist on buying now... i suggest the Civic na lang. para atleast bago dba? mas less takaw din sa gas.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Honda CRV 06 or Honda CRV 07 or Civic 8th Gen???