New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    jazz if you're single or just a couple..
    city if you have kids.
    safety is my primary concern..
    last month a rav4 rear-ended us...the trunk crumpled as expected.
    my wife and kid always sit in the rear when I'm driving...aside from the shock they're ok.
    can't imagine what would have happened if we were using jazz and my kid is in the rear.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Isn't the City just a Fit Arias ba yun? Or are they different models altogether?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Isn't the City just a Fit Arias ba yun? Or are they different models altogether?
    yes pareho lang..sa Japan they call it Arias

Jazz for me...in white 1.5vtec M/T please....

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ozcity View Post
    yes pareho lang..sa Japan they call it Arias

Jazz for me...in white 1.5vtec M/T please....
    +1..yup, pogi yan, lalo na yung pearl white (yun nga lang per order basis 'to, add P15k sa casa)

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    I'm thinking of getting the Jazz CVT for my wife. We went to the showroom and looked at the Jazz. We might schedule test drive in a few weeks.

Anyway, my question is hindi ba mahirap i-drive ang Jazz in terms of forward visibility? My wife is 5 ft and I'm 5ft 5in. When I tried the driver seat I couldn't see much of the hood... baka lalo na ang wife ko (mahirapan sa tantiyahan). But the sales lady told us that much of the road in front will be visible. Inputs please. TIA.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ^ My wife is 5ft-tall and she's driving our Jazz CVT. No sweat!

1801:fuzzy:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm 5'10" and I couldn't see the hood either. These new cars really don't consider anymore that you need to see your hoodline but you got to 'feel' where it is.

It doesn't take long to get used to it anyway. What I do to make it easier is that I ask somebody to stand in front of the car touching the bumper. I then create a mental picture on how far is the person to know how far is the nose of the car from me.

The Jazz CVT is a fun car to drive and very practical.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT:

imho... you really dont need to see the front of the hood while driving. i for one drive my lancer without seeing the full hood (dahil nakahiga ako mag drive eh, which is the most comfortable position for me).

i even learned how to drive using a VW Beetle, so hindi rin talaga kita ang front ng hood. its all under feel.

I agree with Mguy's opinion.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I go for the H.City

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRaf View Post
    I'm thinking of getting the Jazz CVT for my wife. We went to the showroom and looked at the Jazz. We might schedule test drive in a few weeks.

Anyway, my question is hindi ba mahirap i-drive ang Jazz in terms of forward visibility? My wife is 5 ft and I'm 5ft 5in. When I tried the driver seat I couldn't see much of the hood... baka lalo na ang wife ko (mahirapan sa tantiyahan). But the sales lady told us that much of the road in front will be visible. Inputs please. TIA.
    I'm 5'8" and I still can't see the hood of the Jazz and City when seated in them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Honda City or Jazz?