New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The biggest bogey will be when the car was imported. As the SC has executed the surplus ban with finality, any car imported after Arroyo gave the order will be under scrutiny, and the LTO in Luzon might not register it.

They're still very hazy on what's going to happen to those already registered, but that's a big issue. I wouldn't risk my money on something that I can neither use nor return.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    gusto ko sana bumili ng honda fit for my daughter, looks like honda jazz...worry ko lang yung registration...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Just get a local jazz.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mosso670 View Post
    gusto ko sana bumili ng honda fit for my daughter, looks like honda jazz...worry ko lang yung registration...
    the honda fit is the honda jazz.. different spelling lang.
    as stated above, the decision not to allow grey market has already been made by the highest interpreter of the law.
    every other buyer of grey market is awaiting the rules and regulations, hoping the rules will be "favorable"..
    Last edited by dr. d; August 17th, 2014 at 08:05 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the honda fit is the honda jazz.. different spelling lang.
    as stated above, the decision not to allow grey market has already been made by the highest interpreter of the law.
    every other buyer of grey market is awaiting the rules and regulations, hoping the rules will be "favorable"..
    pati ba brandnew nga grey market? or surplus lang?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    One good thing about the greay market registration is not allowed, for sure bagsak presyo ang grey market and maglipana ang chop chop parts huwahahaha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12