New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    whoa! those bed covers are expensive!!! is P30k the most affordable rate for these?

and are there other alternatives that you guys can suggest? what about those trunk-like storage that's installed on the cargo bed and just behind the back seats? how do those cost?

ty!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by stgo0727 View Post
    whoa! those bed covers are expensive!!! is P30k the most affordable rate for these?

and are there other alternatives that you guys can suggest? what about those trunk-like storage that's installed on the cargo bed and just behind the back seats? how do those cost?

ty!
    Don't know what those cost, but by the looks of it they don't seem to be able to swallow much. You probably couldn't fit your family's week's worth of groceries in there. Just get the bed cover, it would be a good investment. It pays to keep your stuff safe. Or, you can get a campershell for even better practicality. Doesn't look very good though.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    A canopy/campershell still looks good in my opinion. Expensive though, bought mine at Carryboy for almost 80K.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by G01 View Post
    A canopy/campershell still looks good in my opinion. Expensive though, bought mine at Carryboy for almost 80K.

hi G01, great looking strada you have there!
    i've never seen what's inside a camper shell... if it not much of a trouble, can you pls also post pics of the interior? thanks!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Wow~ You actually made your campershell-laden Strada look muscular! Most of those I see look pretty lame. How can it be this expensive though? Is it secure from break-in? Connected to the alarm system? Does it have a defogger? What is it made of? One thing I would really appreciate is a rear wiper/washer system for the campershell. As if the rear visibility isn't bad enough already with all those layers of glass and the rear so far apart.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I read the post here. Alot have been said. I'll go for the Strada. Looking at your requirements, its fits almost all.

I had a Strada GLX 2007 and it served me well. Although the turbo wasn't as great, it was still powerful, what more the new VGT. I don't have a Tucson, but I have a Sportage, almost the same as the Tucson.

Comparing how i fell towards both cars, ill go for Strada pa rin.

Maintenance is a bit high, but then its a diesel car. the expense is mostly the oil.

Looks are subjective. Resale value is good. You will always feel secure of the height of the Strada. Riding comfort, Strada is very car like. invest ka na lang or save some extra peso, get a lid, P35K is good enough lide (miggyboy). with that, you have a huge trunk. parking, no problem, with its smallest turning radius, it will be a breeze. practice parking backwards, easier to park that way.

Hilux is also good, but strada is more of bang for bucks.

Tucson is a winner, but too commmon now.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009

sir ano wheel-tire combo specs ng truck mo?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456