New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    sirs yun hilux bago face lift na ilan years pa kaya before sila mag palit ng body? im planning to buy hilux takot ako baka 010 palit na sila. how about ford ranger ok kaya in the long run? baka parts magka problema ako

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Those buying Ford Ranger should just get a Mazda BT-50 since pareho lang naman yun except the logo pero mas mura...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Those buying Ford Ranger should just get a Mazda BT-50 since pareho lang naman yun except the logo pero mas mura...
    The Ranger is prettier.

And the 4x2 2.5MT Ranger is just as quick, by the stopwatch as the "170 hp" Navara. My four day test left dozens of black stripes on the roads behind my house... It also handles quite well... quite similarly to the Navara (better steering, a tad bit less stable).

Still... as a family/urban vehicle, the Strada is the better choice... and unless you need to carry lots of plywood sheets (the Strada's pick-up bed is woefully short), it's the best vehicle in the segment, period... followed by the Navara (the ride isn't quite as good as the Strada's).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    in terms of power, the hilux 2.5 G doesn't have a prayer against the strada.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    wala lang A/T ang mazda...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cox View Post
    sirs yun hilux bago face lift na ilan years pa kaya before sila mag palit ng body? im planning to buy hilux takot ako baka 010 palit na sila. how about ford ranger ok kaya in the long run? baka parts magka problema ako
    10 years old na ranger namin! yehey!

232,000 km on the clock, never overhauled! umaabot pa ng 160 kph

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    sa porma: Strada

sa engine power: Navara

sa offroadability (4x4): Hilux

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LeOxe View Post
    sa porma: Strada

sa engine power: Navara

sa offroadability (4x4): Hilux

offroadability ranger hands down.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    navarra and hilux ang choice ko.. pareho matibay and subok na and sympre mas maganda ang resale value.. but i choose hilux.. macho talga ang dating

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The Ranger is prettier.

And the 4x2 2.5MT Ranger is just as quick, by the stopwatch as the "170 hp" Navara. My four day test left dozens of black stripes on the roads behind my house... It also handles quite well... quite similarly to the Navara (better steering, a tad bit less stable).

Still... as a family/urban vehicle, the Strada is the better choice... and unless you need to carry lots of plywood sheets (the Strada's pick-up bed is woefully short), it's the best vehicle in the segment, period... followed by the Navara (the ride isn't quite as good as the Strada's).
    To TS: Believe it to sir niky he was one of the most reliable car reviewer on the car industry.. with actual testing! ayos ba sir?!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
hilux 2.5 G vs. strada 2.5 glx