New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hi guys...i'm planning to buy a pick up and i need some advise to decide on which pick up to buy between the two..please help me in deciding by giving some points and reasons..tia..

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    IMO, mas maganda ang features ng Hilux 2.5G since high-end na ito while ang Strada 2.5GLX ay second to the low-end.

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Hilux 2.5 G has more toys and accessories than the Strada 2.5 GLX.
    The 4x2 Hilux is fuly loaded while Strada isnt.
    Strada is best if your looking for a 4x4 city sleeker.
    But if your going for the 4x2, mountainous terrain or such, Strada is not the choice.
    Hilux works well in almost every point. We have a 4x4 2008 Hilux G and it does what you want to. Except the ride is, as you all know, horrible and the body roll is at the highest. I just dont know about the 4x2.

But for my personal choice, I'd rather choose Frontier Navara 4x2. Because it's already the top of the line. I mean, they only have fully loaded 4x4 or fully loaded 4x2. The ride is nice and it's a Nissan. It's also comparable to the ride of Patrol, which rides so smoothly. And it's the only SUT in the country. Others aren't even considered. We are regretting buying Hilux instead of Navara, if only Nissan was more aggressive in advertising their cars.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i've included the navarra in my choices..thanks..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    pound for pound...the ford trekker will dust the two...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    1.navarra
    2.strada
    3.hilux

main reason why i put the hilux last is beacause of engine output. malaki ang discrepancy between your other two choices

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i've read "the battle of the pick up thread" and navarra has nice reviews so far..kung porma kasi ay medyo macho ang dating ng hilux pero nga masyado malayo ang power discrepancy sa navarra as what sir babkalakal said..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    strada sana mataas ang kahit 4x2. kaso liit ung bed

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    In terms of pormahan & carlike attitude I think strada has this characteristic

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CARLOver17 View Post
    Hilux 2.5 G has more toys and accessories than the Strada 2.5 GLX.
    The 4x2 Hilux is fuly loaded while Strada isnt.
    Strada is best if your looking for a 4x4 city sleeker.
    But if your going for the 4x2, mountainous terrain or such, Strada is not the choice.
    The Strada 4x2 GLX is good enough for the like of mountainous terrain. We had 2 users of the this variant during our fun run to Sagada, Mt. Province and they and its drivers never complained.

Quote Originally Posted by Ventoy View Post
    In terms of pormahan & carlike attitude I think strada has this characteristic
    true... also, it is on the discretion of the TS if he wants to focus more on the cargo bed capacity -OR- spacious driver and passenger cabin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
hilux 2.5 G vs. strada 2.5 glx