New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Won't you consider the new Nissan Navarra? I really like the ride comfort and power. Dumihin lang ang interior, kasi light beige ang kulay... But it's a nice ride.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    agree on the navara... may dad owns one, and i get the chance to drive it occasionally, very good performance based on my observations. you should consider trying this truck.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    The thread starter already pick the Strada...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by alainroyce View Post
    hehehhe. nice one sir.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    You cannot go wrong with the Strada. GLX is obviously better than the GL variant. Go for it!

But for good measure also check the Mazda BT-50 --for the about the same price, its got more accessories and the a more powerful engine. Just to have your options covered.

The Navarra is more expensive.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post

The Navarra is more expensive.
    Not to mention the very poor Euro crash rating.

Quote Originally Posted by alainroyce View Post
    Yup, sorry but the reply was for randzchikot, who's in the same boat. Sorry I wasn't able to quote his entry for clarity.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Yeah, the Navara is expensive, out of our budget na.
    I think the Strada GLX is the cheapest truck with dual airbags, and my wife wants dual airbags.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    though we got 3.2 strada, i must admit i like the dmax also, kaya lang mabagal talaga siya even the crdi version compared to its rivals. that's one thing isuzu needs to improve a little.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by silverend View Post
    though we got 3.2 strada, i must admit i like the dmax also, kaya lang mabagal talaga siya even the crdi version compared to its rivals. that's one thing isuzu needs to improve a little.
    You're right! I previously owned a Gen2 strada and now a Dmax 4x4 A/T owner. When it comes to the speed ang pagusapan mabilis talaga ang strada kc nga high speed tranny pero so weak sa loading stuff but other than that performance wise overall "imho" i'll pick isuzu na from now on! I do'nt consider speed for this kind of vehicle tho'. Mine just logged on 130,000 kms but still superb! I do believe buying stuff more expensive will be a much better choice as always!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
hilux 08 vs strada vs dmax 08