New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Thank you all for all the outputs! It truly enlightened me. As majority of the reply was to keep the Pajero, then let it be it.

If I may ask, will it still be good to keep it since they already stopped the production? Is the a chance the parts become scarce?

Thanks once again and more power!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by fulcrum325 View Post
    Both icons would be orphaned soon. By looks of course I'll go with FJ. Practically Pajero.

Btw, if in case you decide to go with FJ will this be your primary or only car?

Again, try to imagine a trophy wife who everyone wants to be with but you know how it goes back home :-)

Sent from my Lenovo PB1-770M using Tapatalk
    It will not be my primary car sir. I got a Strada and a Fort as my daily ride sir. But if going to be a primary car, will it be impractical?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    If FC and cost is not an issue then I envy you sir :-)

Since large vehicles are your norm then parking and bulk on the road is not also an issue.

If these are fine with you, then go with the FJ. In your situation I think you should follow the "it" factor that's why you're considering the FJ, the novelty and looks alone :-)

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Resale value is one of the highest ... over 90% value after 3 years ...

The Toyota FJ Cruiser has surprisingly good resale value - Autoblog

Toyota FJ Cruiser is scarce, hot and high-priced

But I'd still pick the Pajero BK ...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by fulcrum325 View Post
    If FC and cost is not an issue then I envy you sir :-)

Since large vehicles are your norm then parking and bulk on the road is not also an issue.

If these are fine with you, then go with the FJ. In your situation I think you should follow the "it" factor that's why you're considering the FJ, the novelty and looks alone :-)

Thanks for the reply sir. But for now sir, it makes me think twice regarding the fuel consumption of the FJ and due to our gasoline price. Ever since, I've always been using diesel fed vehicle. But maybe a few more days before December would help me decide.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Resale value is one of the highest ... over 90% value after 3 years ...

The Toyota FJ Cruiser has surprisingly good resale value - Autoblog

Toyota FJ Cruiser is scarce, hot and high-priced

But I'd still pick the Pajero BK ...
    Thanks for the input sir!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    I own a LC and the pajero still gets my stare. Keep the pajero it will be timeless

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    the fj cruiser is a gimmicky car. i will never understand why people pay that much money for a vehicle with such basic interior aesthetic and cheap plastic.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    If I had the money, I'd get the new Pajero with the 190+hp engine and then mod the hell out of it to rival the FJ in terms of power.

But that's just me. If the FJ is just gonna be a toy car and you have the means to go for it then I don't see why not. I've heard from owners that it's rather cramped inside and the suicide doors make ingress/egress a pain especially for the rear occupants. Nothing beats that badass look though. 😂

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you like the FJ and the use of the Pajero isn't much given you have other daily drives, go for it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast