Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    1st: Civic
    2nd: Lancer
    3rd: Corolla

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    sabi ko na nga sayo bro,honda civic vti ka na,konting difference lang naman sa iba.masisiyahan ka naman sa gamit.tama sabi ni kabukeO sarap talagang ihataw ng civic vti.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    go for the lancer glxi (pizza). it's probably the best looking lancer so far. the 4g92 engine is reliable and is powerful enough for a 1.6 (115 hp). parts are cheaper than honda but as abundant as the corolla. handling is really good except that the rear suspension tends to wear out faster than the front. mitsu is not really that bad, it would really depend on how it was maintained by the previous owner.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hands Down sa Corolla.. 1.6 Gli kuha muna bro .. safety features pa! Cool..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Hello there, I'm also faced with the same dilemna on which of the above cars to choose , mit glxi 99, civic vti and corolla gli 99. I'm more inclined to choose corolla but I'm still listening to your further views . Gli 99 would be perfect if not for the slightly tight interior space, Civic is really durable too. These cars score above average in terms of reliability according to Consumer's Reports here in North America.
    If I'll go home to the Philippines , I would consider buying any of these 2 cars, but I'd like to hear more of your expert opinions before finally deciding.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ako din sir. I really want a lancer glxi 99. Ang ganda kasi ng exterior considering na nakaka-sabay pa sya at this time. Kamusta ba ang fuel efficiency nya? ilan l/km? Corolla is common everywhere. Civic is way out of budget. so its between lancer and corolla ako. So i'm planning to buy one. what are the things i should check aside from the suspension since un ung pinaka-madaming complains dito. Maliit ba talaga interior nya?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by erewyne View Post
    Ako din sir. I really want a lancer glxi 99. Ang ganda kasi ng exterior considering na nakaka-sabay pa sya at this time. Kamusta ba ang fuel efficiency nya? ilan l/km? Corolla is common everywhere. Civic is way out of budget. so its between lancer and corolla ako. So i'm planning to buy one. what are the things i should check aside from the suspension since un ung pinaka-madaming complains dito. Maliit ba talaga interior nya?
    most of the time, suspension and aircon lang ang nagiging issues ng pizzas.
    FC for the GLXi is around 8 kpl city/10 kpl highway.

interior is ok, 3 adults can fit in the backseat.

medyo OT: how much is the fair market price for a Lancer GLX 2000 model? i am thinking din kasi of selling my car.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    most of the time, suspension and aircon lang ang nagiging issues ng pizzas.
    FC for the GLXi is around 8 kpl city/10 kpl highway.

interior is ok, 3 adults can fit in the backseat.

medyo OT: how much is the fair market price for a Lancer GLX 2000 model? i am thinking din kasi of selling my car.

-
    Pero mga sir, napapaayos naman ang suspension kapag un ang sira dba? or mahal ang pagpapaayos? may nakapag-try na po ba nun dito? thanks...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ill go for the civic on this because of the vtec.

second would be the corolla... mainly because its toyota.

third would be the lancer kasi sirain yung pangilalim.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Help: mitsu glxi 97 vs. civic vti 96 vs corolla gli 95