The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    tnks guys. ill go with the vios

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadtz.carlo View Post
    been in your shoes last month, and the Vios won. instead of 1.3E, we got the 1.3G instead to get the 1.5 mags and foggies.
    The Kia's interior is really panalo! kaso, this will be a keeper na car, so the T-badge overshadowed all the pro's of the Rio.
    Same same.

Around June we were choosing between the Vios & the Accent MT. We got the Vios eventually since it's going to be a keeper for around 7-10 years I guess.

If you really want the Rio, get the 1.2LX MT. Pretty efficient, might lack the punch but a really good-looking point a to point b vehicle.

Unit I got was a 1.3E MT since the 1.3G doesn't have a manual version.

Cheers.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    No love for the Mazda 2 1.3S?

No FC or quality issues unlike the Rio, and just as frugal as the Vios, but has much more character. Palitan lang yung steel rims okay na. Only downside is space, but it can still fit 3 in the back plus some groceries in the cargo area.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Tingann mo rin yung chevy aveo 595k allin sa cash buyer.pwede rin sentra 1.3gx same price as vios j.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Don't get the Toyota because its a taxi
    Don't get the Toyota because its common
    Don't get the Toyota because its maintenance is cheap
    Don't get the Toyota because its fuel efficient
    Don't get the Toyota because its resale value is high

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Rio 1.2 is actually better in all ways than a Vios 1.3, except maybe for economy... but it's not a gas guzzler, at least.

The Mazda2 1.3 is better than either car... except for the issue of rear seat space.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Love your own, syempre Vios ako.

Btw, malakas ba sa gas yung 1.4 na Rio pati MT? Sa mga naririnig ko sa Accent club matipid ang MT pero may engine knocking/low power issues. Sa Rio naman, may naririnig ako na FC issue pero wala akong naririnig na complaints sa performance. Same engine lang sila WIK.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    kia rio for me.. maganda design... unlike ng vios.. parang hindi kotse tingnan lalo na sa side view.. para syang extended na beetle... yung gen1.5 ng vios maganda...

yung mga nagsasabing malakas sa gas ang rio eh bago pa lahat yun.. wait till you get 10K kms...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    none of the two, korean car is a big NO, issues before are still there issues today (im not generalizing though).... I will look for another japanese car and put vios at the bottom of my list....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    How about the City 1.3A to the TS?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast