New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Wala daw stock Ecosport ngayon, baka may alam kayo saan may stock.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    With your budget, I'd rather get an Altis (M/T) or Nissan Sylphy (Sentra B17) 1.6 CVT. May sukli pa. I tell you, your wife will definitely feel the upgrade than your options.

With Ecosport's tiny wheels, it can't really go fording either. Besides, are you really going to dip your car in floodwaters? That's not a very wise thing to do (though I did, in my Sylphy, because I was in unfamiliar neighborhood and water is rising). I lost my plastic plate (where dealer writes your conduction number), other than that, it was fine fording a half wheel high flood (205/50/R17).

The only real flood forder you can get around 900 is a Nissan NP300 Calibre. But it's huge so the wife might not like it though it will NEVER be bullied, except perhaps by a 10W truck.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow3616931 View Post
    I need to choose among these vehicles for my wife please help me decide. It will be used mainly for fetching kids to school approximated distance traveled daily is 40km. Her current car is Kia Picanto AT and she wants a bit bigger so as not getting bullied by bigger cars. Budget is between 800k to 900k.

Criteria:
    1. Matipid sa gas.
    2. Higher fording capability since the way to school is flood prone.
    3. Easy to park.
    4. Cheap and easy to maintain.
    5. Off course may dating.
    Accent sir. Laki ng matitipid mo sa fuel bill. Mas matipid na sa lahat tapos mura pa diesel. Yung full tank mo na 1300pesos tatagal na yan ng 2weeks. Pag sa ibang oto, mag full tank ka ng 1600-1800 sa gas tapos tatagal lang mga 1.x week.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Wala pa ba balita kelan lalabas Honda BRV?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Practicality - Accent HB

The Ecosport dating depends on the beholder although the fording capability is there (good to know it can... but better to not have to use that capability).

If you can stretch the budget a little, perhaps consider the Juke?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Janemar View Post
    Accent sir. Laki ng matitipid mo sa fuel bill. Mas matipid na sa lahat tapos mura pa diesel. Yung full tank mo na 1300pesos tatagal na yan ng 2weeks. Pag sa ibang oto, mag full tank ka ng 1600-1800 sa gas tapos tatagal lang mga 1.x week.
    full tank ko 1k lang 2 weeks tinatagal

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinXYX View Post
    full tank ko 1k lang 2 weeks tinatagal
    Sir mga ilang km takbo mo sa isang araw

8. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    wala sa options mo > Kia Soul. I think shared engine with Accent. You get quite same performance/FC, maluwag, maikli and mas may konting presence sa road than the accent/hatchback car. Problema baka abutin 1M ang A/T. pero ung lower variants kaya.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by unmarked View Post
    wala sa options mo > Kia Soul. I think shared engine with Accent. You get quite same performance/FC, maluwag, maikli and mas may konting presence sa road than the accent/hatchback car. Problema baka abutin 1M ang A/T. pero ung lower variants kaya.
    Although they share exactly the same engine, you don't get the same FC as the Accent CRDI. The heftier body, body shape & bigger tires all contribute for a poorer FC.

10. Join Date
    May 2016
    Based on the previous posts here, Practicality = Hyundai Accent diesel, but what about maintenance costs? reliability? cheap to maintain din ba ang hyundai accent?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast