New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter711 View Post
    hey guys thanks much to those infos..right now im leaning towards the forester xs,,but my wife told me to wait for the new escape..lol pero kung ako lang masusunod im gonna go for forester any moment now..i'm thinking kung paano ko maconvinced yung asawa ko..
    sir try mo din tignan yung bago ng subaru na XV..mas maporma talaga sya compare sa forester...

to all monty users: hindi na po ba issue ngayon yuung sudden acceleration sa mga monty..?naalala ko lang po...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I'll pick the Forester anytime.. Than XV.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    subaru XV ang pangit grabe, para sya dodge challenger ba yun, mukhang suv pero parang hb sedan lang. anyways, I'd rather get a Nissan Xtrail than get anything Subaru. i really dont get this hype about Subaru vehicles but I don't dance. there cars are odd-looking add to that, matinde siguro maintenance nyan.

para sya yun Blackberry Playbook na pitted against Ipad and Samsung Tablets.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    if you like the tune of "fun to drive"... then you might start dancing with the subarus sir.... thats their forte...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ang mahirap lang with Subarus is the maintenance, lalo na kung sanay ka sa casa at malayo ka sa iilan nilang casa. Then there's the problem of parts availability which is of course still not as widespread as the more mainstream brands. And also I have yet to know of a single fuel efficient Subaru car. Practicality issues aside, these are a joy to drive indeed!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Between the micro-SUVs - Mitsubishi ASX, Mazda CX5, Subaru XV, I actually like the XV the most. When I first got into one, I was polarized by its looks, but after seeing several of them around our village, I've kinda grown to like it. I find that it looks better proportioned than the Lancer-on-stilts that is the ASX.

While I prefer more traditional SUVs over raised sedans, if it was the Forester XS and the XV, I'd prefer the XV just because I don't find the Forester all that impressive. Change the choice to a Tucson R-eVGT though and I'd change my mind.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Between the XV and Forester XS, I'd prefer the XV. CVT and the same engine should mean that it is more fuel efficient than the Forester. Interior design is also much better. I don't know with everyone else, but the Forester's interior screams generic Toyota to me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
HELP me choose my first SUV! :)