Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by flakez View Post
    akala ko nakaupo ka lang lagi don sa office niyo. hehehe
    syempre umuuwi din ako.... ano ako rebulto? :D

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    If you can, I suggest you wait for the refreshed Pajero with the 4M41 VGT engine which is already available in the Australian and Dubai (not sure) market. If not, and speed is not that important to you, the current Pajero should be fine.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Why not the 3.0 D-4D Prado?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    current model
    Sir try to check if the current model sold here in the casa is already the 400nm/200hp engine para sulit. If not, serach the greymrket dubai units that is orig LHD na rin. They might have that one. Value for money, I'd say the Pajero diesel is best bang for the buck.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Why not the 3.0 D-4D Prado?
    Perhaps it is because it is not covered by the JPEPA discount which makes it almost 1M more expensive than the Pajero. And IMHO, its advantages over the Pajero certainly ain't worth a million bucks. I'm sure it'll be easy to modify the Pajero to be better than the Prado on and off road for significantly less than that price difference.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Phatrol then Paj. I think these cars will best suit your situation currently.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    For me Prado.... gas guzzler?... naaaah... you can afford a multi million vehicle therefore gas price does not affect you much, your looking for luxury right.... no diesel engine can beat the smoothness and quietness of gas fed engine.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    The Prado would be the best in terms of amenities and ride comfort but IS a gas guzzler.
    Pwede na yung FC actually. Hehe. Ito FC namin sa 1GR-FE single VVT-i, siguro yung DVVT-i mas matipid na kahit konti haha.

Engine - 4.0L 1GR-FE (single VVT-i)
    Fuel - Gasoline

City driving:
    Light to moderate traffic - 5.5 to 7 km/L
    Heavy traffic - 4 km/L

Highway driving:
    Eco mode - 10 to 11.6 km/L (80 to 90 km/h)
    Hataw mode - 9.5 km/L (120 to 170 km/h

9. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow3616931 View Post
    For me Prado.... gas guzzler?... naaaah... you can afford a multi million vehicle therefore gas price does not affect you much, your looking for luxury right.... no diesel engine can beat the smoothness and quietness of gas fed engine.
    to each his own .... yes i can afford a 2.7 million suv but it doesnt mean that i am that stupid to throw away practicality since i will be using it as my daily driven vehicle. i can bear the unit to be a gas guzzler ? yes, but if this will be the situaton i will just add a couple of hundred thousand more and go all out for an expy for a much better ride. and please stick to topic "help me choose" i didnt say "go green with envy"

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    to each his own .... yes i can afford a 2.7 million suv but it doesnt mean that i am that stupid to throw away practicality since i will be using it as my daily driven vehicle. i can bear the unit to be a gas guzzler ? yes, but if this will be the situaton i will just add a couple of hundred thousand more and go all out for an expy for a much better ride. and please stick to topic "help me choose" i didnt say "go green with envy"
    There you go.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
help me choose