New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    patrol safari, pajero diesel or prado gas i am comparing the three because their price fits my budget

if you guys were in my shoes which one will you choose?

i already scrapped my idea af getting the new monty planning to go all out

im a previous owner of the patrol safari a 2007 model, after after 4 years still no change aside for the head unit but im still madly in love with it.

prado gas variant... will this be a gas guzzler? i included this in the option because im prety happy with the after sales support of toyota i already own a fort btw

well pajero for me this one turned into a soft roader but lots of toys in the dash and the rf sound system is a plus

it will be my daily driven vehicle. family use on sundays

2 cents are most welcome

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    The Prado would be the best in terms of amenities and ride comfort but IS a gas guzzler.

What year/model Pajero are you referring to? Current model? The '07 Patrol is big (exterior) but not as spacious as one would expect. It's just between the Pajero (depending on the year/model) and the Patrol for me.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    current model

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    kung di mo problema ang gas-gastusin...Prado....

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    nako problema yun i travel 54 km a day 6 x a week back and forth + 150++ km on sundays :P

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Land Cruiser or Pajero nalang ang pagpilian mo sir. Pero for me Pajero nalang since mas onti ung nakikita kong current model ng pajero sa daan compared to LC

7. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    please dont reply if you havent read the query i said im choosing the 3 mentioned vehicles because their price are almost the same. who wouldnt want a land cruiser but its price is way off my budget

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    +1 ako sa PRADO the looks at ang dating nya kaso lamon ng GAS

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    nako problema yun i travel 54 km a day 6 x a week back and forth + 150++ km on sundays :P
    akala ko nakaupo ka lang lagi don sa office niyo. hehehe

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I'm on the Pajero's side here. Sorry, Prado for me has that girly-girly styling that I seem to hate.

Still, practicality wise, I'd still get a Montero Sport and then use the spare cash for house upgrades like a bigger TV, more gadgets for the kids, etc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
help me choose