New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    anyway we can close the thread i already made my decision
    will wait a few months more if the pajero with updated engine would arrive if not will just bite the bullet on the current model being sold. thanks for all your suggestions.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Perhaps it is because it is not covered by the JPEPA discount which makes it almost 1M more expensive than the Pajero. And IMHO, its advantages over the Pajero certainly ain't worth a million bucks. I'm sure it'll be easy to modify the Pajero to be better than the Prado on and off road for significantly less than that price difference.
    How would you go about making the pajero off road worthy as the prado? Parang mahirap yung KDSS nila gawin sa Pajero eh.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    anyway we can close the thread i already made my decision
    will wait a few months more if the pajero with updated engine would arrive if not will just bite the bullet on the current model being sold. thanks for all your suggestions.
    Congrats sir on your choice, you won't be dissapointed as its way better than the MS and if the MS is selling well, you know you have a winner for a ride.

Don't forget to buy an oil catch can.

Also read this as well, http://tsikot.com/forums/engine-fuel...tration-79219/ . It will guide you on the best fuel and oil filters out there that would give you better mileage for your diesel ride. IMHO, it is a very nice thread to read.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
help me choose