New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Ah wala palang route sa inyo. Ok then...

Ok ang Lancer EX. Gaya ng sabi ko, get the MX model at hindi yun GLX lang. Kung Elantra, hindi naman siya pambabae eh. Damitan lang nang maayos yun, eh gwapo na tignan. Kung Swift, oo tama ka, mahal talaga.

Pero sa totoo lang, ganda ng Jazz. Ganda ng porma kahit stock lang tsaka madali lang damitan.

Oh, kung kasama pala ang Altis sa mga choices mo, why not consider Civic FD also?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    Ah wala palang route sa inyo. Ok then...

Ok ang Lancer EX. Gaya ng sabi ko, get the MX model at hindi yun GLX lang. Kung Elantra, hindi naman siya pambabae eh. Damitan lang nang maayos yun, eh gwapo na tignan. Kung Swift, oo tama ka, mahal talaga.

Pero sa totoo lang, ganda ng Jazz. Ganda ng porma kahit stock lang tsaka madali lang damitan.

Oh, kung kasama pala ang Altis sa mga choices mo, why not consider Civic FD also?
    Brod test, FB Civic na ngayon.

Kung i-consider ang FB Civic, consider the Cruze as well.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I test drove the manual fb civic and i must say that "I'm" not that impressed with it, i dunno maybe because i expected too much from it knowing how good the fd is.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameTaken View Post
    I test drove the manual fb civic and i must say that "I'm" not that impressed with it, i dunno maybe because i expected too much from it knowing how good the fd is.
    Tame talaga yung FB Civic compared to the FB. A college kid like you might not appreciate that it has better seats or a larger trunk, but that's the direction that Honda's going with the Civic. It has shunned the racer-boy antics that the FD, EK and EG had.

The Jazz on the other hand, handles quite well. Looks like a hamster-turned-subcompact, but it's got good space for its size and the rear seats are versatile. A bit pricey (bordering on the cost of an Altis 1.6G AT), but it's a well-packaged car.

I'd pick the Fiesta over the Jazz any day though. While you give up a bit of space, you get better styling (my opinion), a smoother transmission (however, no paddles here), more nimble handling, all at a cheaper price.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Tame talaga yung FB Civic compared to the FB. A college kid like you might not appreciate that it has better seats or a larger trunk, but that's the direction that Honda's going with the Civic. It has shunned the racer-boy antics that the FD, EK and EG had.

The Jazz on the other hand, handles quite well. Looks like a hamster-turned-subcompact, but it's got good space for its size and the rear seats are versatile. A bit pricey (bordering on the cost of an Altis 1.6G AT), but it's a well-packaged car.

I'd pick the Fiesta over the Jazz any day though. While you give up a bit of space, you get better styling (my opinion), a smoother transmission (however, no paddles here), more nimble handling, all at a cheaper price.
    Sa fiesta po, Ano po yung difference ng hatchback sports vs sports plus?

May keyless ignition (start/stop) yung sports/sports plus na fiesta?
    And parang i read somwhere na different suspension yung ginamit nila sa entry level kaysa dito sa totl variants. Parang eurotuned something, pakiexplain po, thanks.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Sa fiesta po, Ano po yung difference ng hatchback sports vs sports plus?

May keyless ignition (start/stop) yung sports/sports plus na fiesta?
    And parang i read somwhere na different suspension yung ginamit nila sa entry level kaysa dito sa totl variants. Parang eurotuned something, pakiexplain po, thanks.
    The Sport Plus has leather seats, a different design for the front and rear bumpers, and awfully tacky racing stripes. 20k price increase over the Sport. Personally I'd still get the Sport and spend the 20k on retrofitted HID projectors.

No subcompact has push-button ignition except the Kia Rio 1.4 EX Hatchback. It's really convenient, but the rest of the Rio's package isn't as compelling, especially given the fact that the 1.4 EX hatchback is a gas-guzzler.

The Sport and Sport Plus Fiesta variants have sport-tuned suspensions. They are touted to have better cornering performance, of course at the expense of a little bit of comfort.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    The Sport Plus has leather seats, a different design for the front and rear bumpers, and awfully tacky racing stripes. 20k price increase over the Sport. Personally I'd still get the Sport and spend the 20k on retrofitted HID projectors.

No subcompact has push-button ignition except the Kia Rio 1.4 EX Hatchback. It's really convenient, but the rest of the Rio's package isn't as compelling, especially given the fact that the 1.4 EX hatchback is a gas-guzzler.

The Sport and Sport Plus Fiesta variants have sport-tuned suspensions. They are touted to have better cornering performance, of course at the expense of a little bit of comfort.
    We went to the showroom kanina to see the fiesta but they have no show car. My mom was "forcing" me to get the focus ambiente 1.6 m/t sedan. What do you think about that specific trim? Padami ng padami choices ko. Sorry.

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    We went to the showroom kanina to see the fiesta but they have no show car. My mom was "forcing" me to get the focus ambiente 1.6 m/t sedan. What do you think about that specific trim? Padami ng padami choices ko. Sorry.
    Why she is forcing you naman? Diba yan ang 859k na variant?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I'd rather get a Cruze than the Focus if we were to speak about sedans. Looks a lot better.

Pero since college ka, mas babagay sayo yung Fiesta S. Nevermind the Sports+ hindi maganda yung racing stripes eh.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Get the Jazz! In Helios Yellow, ha!
    Wait... Brilliant Orange na pala.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast