New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameTaken View Post
    Let me change the "not sanay" to uncomfortable. My everyday car is a civic sir and my father lets me drive his montero during floody times ( pls. Dont hate me ). Doesnt mean na i asked if pwde yung apat sa likod is like im going to have 4pers sa likod everyday, in case of lang po naman.

And also it doesnt mean that i asked if its stable at 160 is like im also gonna do it, i just want to know on what has better stability in case of worst scenarios. Cause para tingin ko sa jazz is masyado syang maliit at baka nakakatakot pag nalampasan ng malalaking sasakyan.

wooww. sir

you seriously think that small cars are unstable at high speeds and will tumble over when passed by larger vehicles? haven't you considered motorcycles that goes faster than that or as fast but barely gets swept by the draft of larger vehicles? siguro naman you'll ask din about how crosswinds will affect? well it's the same thing.

BTT: jazz for me.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Jazz for me, too....

17.2K:type:

3. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    +1 for the Jazz, Grey or Silver para kahit marumi hindi halata.

Alternatively Mitsubishi Mirage which is about to come out. Hype is super tipid raw sa gas.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    papano ka masasanay sa manual, e, ayaw mo namang magsanay..
    4 in the back? no locally sourced car can do that comfortably.. unless you count the 4th body lying down over the three.. you don;t want a car.. get a van... bakit, nag-prisinta ka na bang maging school bus owner na, bus driver pa?
    and if it easily floods in your area, perhaps you better get a diesel.. auv na lang kaya?
    and who in his right mind would want to tempt fate by doing 160 in star..?
    gosh.. if you were my son, i'd get you an air-cooled vw..
    heh heh.
    but seriously..
    My car can fit 71 ... Maluwag pa!

My vote .... Jazz ... Fun to drive!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    4kms lang pala noh. Eon nalang. Yung sukli isetup mo ng SiR or ng Montero niyo. Hehehe.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    wooww. sir

you seriously think that small cars are unstable at high speeds and will tumble over when passed by larger vehicles? haven't you considered motorcycles that goes faster than that or as fast but barely gets swept by the draft of larger vehicles? siguro naman you'll ask din about how crosswinds will affect? well it's the same thing.

BTT: jazz for me.

Well if thats the case, im just taking physics too seriously kasi may mga kotse na parang walang aerodynamics kapag nasa expressways napakabumpy at unstable.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    4kms lang pala noh. Eon nalang. Yung sukli isetup mo ng SiR or ng Montero niyo. Hehehe.

Sir, actually that was my first choice. We headed to hyundai the very moment my mother told me that shes gonna buy me a new car, and then we checked the eon but when my mother closed the eon's door the whole car rattled and she was like "hey seriously, this thing can run?!" so she took a look at the elantra and fell in love with it.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    What about the Kia Picanto 1.2MT? I heard the car's efficient as well.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameTaken View Post
    I studied in LS nung HS ako, pero benilde po ako ngayon eh. Yes, i read that also, i really need a spacious cabin/trunk because of the house models that i make.

How about focus ambiente sedan? Is it good too?
    kung kailangan mo talaga ung space for your house models, jazz is the way to go.

Dati nagkasya dun sa trunk ng jazz ko (hindi folded ung back seats)
    - 1 foldable crib
    - gamit ng 6 mos old baby
    - clothes for 4 adults for a 2 day trip

Nung hinatid ko ung tito ko sa airport, nagkasya naman ung 2 luggage nya (1 big, 1 regular) with small spaces pa. Again di pa naka-fold ung back seat nito.

Dati na-try ko na matulog dun sa likod habang naka-fold ung back seats. Kasya naman konting tiklop lang ng tuhod

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ah kailangan mo pala spacious, Corolla na talaga. Ang laki ng trunk nung Altis.

Ilang house models kasya dun. Baka pati babaeng models kasya din dun. :hihihi:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast