New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    accord accord accord

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Depends on how you're gonna use it, if its an everyday commuter car i'd go with the 03' City. The Accord may be nice, but is prohibitively expensive to maintain.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    guys! thanks for helping me...and for your opinions..really appreciate it! and yes, im a gurl..LOL we'l check the accord tommorow and the city...thnaks again

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If it is really your first car and you will be driving in metro manila most of the time, I would strongly suggest you to reconsider your choices and look into a Honda Civic with an automatic transmission.

Why? Well, the automatic transmission will make it easier to drive in the horrible traffic conditions we have in the metro. As for choosing a Civic, well given your options were either a City or Accord (I assume you have a thing for Honda cars), a Civic would be a better value car than a City and cheaper to maintain than an Accord (parts cost much much more with Accords). A Civic would also give you better fuel economy than an Accord.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mga magkano po estimated difference ng city s accord when it comes to fuel and maintainance?im thinking about buying the accord bcoz of its setup.i've seen the car its very good.very well maintained.pro pg naiicp ko trffc s manila.napapaicp ako n city nlng.so ilang km/liter kaya diff. Nila?and also the maintainance?again thank you for helping me!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Accord din ako.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    my choice is accord mas comfortable and luxury car to, so expect higher maintenance and gas consumption.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Accord. Mas malakas siya sa fuel kumpara sa City pero mas safe ka kasi mas malaki. Lalo na kung byaheng probinsya.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    since it's your first car I vote for the 2003 Honda City, decent car, simple but fuel efficient and easy to maintain... imo when buying a used car the important thing is to reduce the maintencance cost (headaches too).

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    accord hands down, konti na lang difference sa cities. last choice would be the 2002 type z... 3 words... ugly ass interior.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
HELP! ALin po dito s 3 honda cars ang maganda bilhin