Hey guys. My family wants to replace our aging ~10-11 year old Hi Ace, and I'd like for your opinions in this matter:

Our old van in its usual "loaded" configuration is as follows:

Maximum 10 persons with cargo
, usually seats 8 comfortably WITH cargo.

Driver and Passenger (First Row)

3-4 Passengers (2nd Row, Bench Type)

3-4 Passengers (3rd Row, Bench Type)

Back space usually used for various kinds of cargo for long trips, etc.

What we need now is something that can offer us the same amount of utility (similar configuration if possible) without sacrificing much.

**I've noticed that most vans now are offering captain seats for the 2nd row, and have resorted to adding seats at the furthermost row, which leaves my family little room for cargo. I'd like your opinions as to which van do you think will suit us well.

Priorities:
A. SPACE
- We need something that offers a configuration close to what we currently have. This is probably something we are likely to compromise on the least. Else, I'd have considered something like the Montero Sport or the Fortuner.

B. RELIABILITY - Something that will last us another 10 years, and hindi masirain. I've heard issues about the D4D of Toyota. Does this also affect the Hiace?

C. BUILD/RIDE QUALITY - Something that will please the older folk. Our old van's suspension isn't exactly the same even after overhauls.

D. POWER - Given we can carry an awful lot when the van's full, the power is probably needed, but behind the first 3 criteria.

Note: We'd like an AT as much as possible, but we're willing to go with an MT if there's a good reason to.

Here are what we are considering at the moment:
Please feel free to add any other vehicle you may deem fit for us!

Thanks!

Hyundai Grand Starex

Grand Starex CRDi VGT GLS AT (10 str) w/ SS UPGRADE - 1,703,000

Grand Starex CRDi VGT GOLD AT (10 seater) - 1,818,000

Toyota Hi Ace Super Grandia

Super Grandia Fabric - 1,720,000

Super Grandia Leather (the one with alloys) - 1,875,000

Toyota Previa

2.4 - 2,252,000
2.4Q - 2,422,000

Toyota Alphard

~2,700,000 (Their website is down, can't get the exact figure)