New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by beginnerz View Post
    Sir you mentioned you have lc200 grey market, where does it have a warranty? Sorry for OT
    Grey Market cars dont have warranty. But its a toyota. It can be fixed anywhere.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Grey Market cars dont have warranty. But its a toyota. It can be fixed anywhere.

I see. Correct me if im wrong, if i have a grey market lc200 for example, i can have it serviced in any toyota casa but i pay labor and parts? Like having a fortuner out of warranty?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by beginnerz View Post
    I see. Correct me if im wrong, if i have a grey market lc200 for example, i can have it serviced in any toyota casa but i pay labor and parts? Like having a fortuner out of warranty?
    you'll have to ask the casa.. some are willing to service their grey market counterparts, but with increased fee, which is the automotive equivalent of corkage fee..
    while some will simply shut them out.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    meron dealer that sells grey market units and gives warranty kaso 1 year lang but the franchiser doesn't have any idea about this.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    meron dealer that sells grey market units and gives warranty kaso 1 year lang but the franchiser doesn't have any idea about this.
    the home office will have shut them down if they knew about it..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you'll have to ask the casa.. some are willing to service their grey market counterparts, but with increased fee, which is the automotive equivalent of corkage fee..
    while some will simply shut them out.
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    all of this are true.

and like eqaddict said, it's a toyota, it can be fixed anywhere and an lc is a pretty reliable car that rarely has anything break down.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1413593002.091340.jpg

You want a work horse? When the end of the world comes, you want this to be your car. 'Nuff said.

Lets see an X3 do that.

Last edited by EQAddict; October 18th, 2014 at 09:53 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Full size SUV