New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    guys, anyone....
    need help in choosing between these two vehicles. and why.
    thanks so much in advance!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    grandis ako, dami kasi sobra fort sa daan, everybody has one. but if you need high ground clearance + offroad capability + diesel engine e di fort. if none of those 3 aspects you want or need then the grandis is your best choice.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Between the two, I'd go for the Grandis... it looks more gorgeous to me (especially the LED tail lamp) and if a refreshing break from the sea of Fortuners that is prowling our streets.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Grandis!!! Handsome van. Fortuner - Palasak.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    grandis din ako, ganda sobra lalo na yung blue metalic, kung pamilya and as a everyday car na din, para di hirap kids sumakay at comfy ang ride.

di ko gusto ride ng fort matagtag. pero kung bahain lugar nyo fort ka na, para mataas.

Pajerokid ano meaning ng "palasak"?

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hands down choice is the Grandis! It's design makes the Fort look sooo dated.

For me, a Grandis owner signifies that he knows how to think outside the box

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Fortuner – only for it’s ground clearance and tires. The rest – Grandis

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Iba kasi long driving ang Grandis eh... Ang sarap daw talaga... Sad, but I havent rode one yet... Yung nagtest drive lang kami... hehehe... Pero lakas talaga ng aircon at blower.

Yung, Strada fun camp kami nag test drive. nasa 100K plus na odo. Ang lakas ng hatak at tibay pa rin.

Sino dito nakapag test drive ng Grandis sa fun camp ng Strada?
    iam3739.com

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    grandis na!!it still looks so new kahit 2 years na as market..and at 1.35 million bargain na to wd dvd monitor,auto off headlamps,abs wd ebd,tire pressure monitoring system and speed sensitive wipers!san ka pa!haha..get the black one..ganda!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1.35M ba ang Grandis? Di ba nasa around 1.5M sya?

I'll pick the Grandis over the Fortuner also.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
fortuner 2.7G or Grandis?