New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    discount na ang Grandis from 1.5M to 1.35M...

Laki ng discount no? Meron pa to free insurance and lto.
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    potek laki ng discount ah! kung dami ako anak yan choice ko instead of cuv

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bakit kaya ang laki ng discount? Sobra dami stocks?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Sobra dami stocks tapos walang bumibili? Hehehehe

Fortuner pa din! Basta pa-installan ng immobilizer and ung spare tire i-plastic tapos ilagay sa 3rd row

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    grandis din. 136k po ang discount namen sa grandis ngaun. masarap talaga ride compared sa fortuner. pero mas mataas fortuner.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    based on your choice of comparison, both vehicles are 4x2 so that means you dont really need a 4WD vehicle and most probably you just need a car that can seat more than 5 pax.....

If I were you, I will get the grandis.....more ride comfort for you and your passenger..... it rides like a car while the fort still rides like a truck....well it is a truck anyway in a sense......and grandis is technically...a van....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    grandis ka na kung 4x2 fortuner lang din yung comparison. that means, you'll be using the fortuner like a minivan, and the grandis is a better minivan than the fortuner. performance-wise and features-wise, grandis wins.

but of course, if you want the style of a macho SUV, then go for the Fortuner. there's a reason why the fortuner sells so well and the grandis doesn't, and i'm sure that a large part of it is styling and image.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Parehas naman silang maganda,
    Kung binata ka Fort, kung may pamilya na Grandis.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    tingin ko nawala na image n prestige ng fort..grabe everywhere you look there goes a fort..like the gen2 crv kahit saan nagkakalat!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    tingin ko nawala na image n prestige ng fort..grabe everywhere you look there goes a fort..like the gen2 crv kahit saan nagkakalat!
    Tama ka pero marami paring bumibili ng Fortuner kahit sobrang common na nito lately..

Mas ok kung Grandis dahil tutal ang laki ng discount nyan at ok din ang porma nya!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
fortuner 2.7G or Grandis?