New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    plus the Grandis doesnt look like a 1.35M vehicle... It looks more expensive. imo.
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lui View Post
    grandis din. 136k po ang discount namen sa grandis ngaun. masarap talaga ride compared sa fortuner. pero mas mataas fortuner.
    Di ba mitsu ang grandis lui? Bakit meron kayo nun? Ano ba ground clearance niya in mm? May diesel ba nun?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    Di ba mitsu ang grandis lui? Bakit meron kayo nun? Ano ba ground clearance niya in mm? May diesel ba nun?
    hi sir! yung may ari po kasi ng Hyundai Abad Santos and Mitsu sa edsa caloocan plus suzuki caloocan ay isa lang so pde po kame magbenta nunhg 3 na un regarding ground clearance po it is 155mm as stated sa brochure. wala po diesel nito sir

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lui View Post
    hi sir! yung may ari po kasi ng Hyundai Abad Santos and Mitsu sa edsa caloocan plus suzuki caloocan ay isa lang so pde po kame magbenta nunhg 3 na un regarding ground clearance po it is 155mm as stated sa brochure. wala po diesel nito sir
    i think thats 165mm...

Diesel comes only in European market... The local Grandis however has the 2.4L MIVEC as its engine.
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    to car enthusiasts like you and me, the Grandis certainly looks more upscale than the now-too-common Fortuner, but to non-car fans, the Grandis may also be commonly mistaken for an Innova.

the pricetag does indeed put them on equal footing though. i just asked Diamond Motors for a demo unit. will reserve judgment until then.

i've always been a fan of the Fortuner, and it's still the perfect SUV if you don't want to stand out.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Katakot lang sa fortuner takaw carnap

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    dami na ba sobra fort nacarnap?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Grandis is a better on-road vehicle, and probably has a better interior for the money. I've always been impressed by Mitsubishi's wagon line (closet Spacewagon fan here), and I even like the on-road comfort and compliance of the Space Gear (much better than the Starex, though it's kinda narrow).

The Fortuner isn't the perfect family car. The interior is pretty plain, with cheap materials and construction, and the suspension is pure pick-up. But if I were just buying this for myself... give me a 3.0 D4D and some mud-tires, please...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    Katakot lang sa fortuner takaw carnap
    Tama ka nakakatakot din ang Fortuner dahil takaw carnap-carjack these days yan....Yung Grandis eh hindi....

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Does anyone know the fuel consumption of the Grandis?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
fortuner 2.7G or Grandis?