1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If second hand,

alin sa dalawa mas magaan i-maintain?

Performance, mga weakness...

salamat

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ford mas ok.. kasi prng mas mahal at mahirap hanapan ng spare parts ang silverado. hehe i think lang a.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    im not sure about maintenance (though i bet the F150 would be easier to maintain), but overall, the silverado seems to be the better truck, primarily because it's much newer than the F150 we know here.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    so anu tingn mo mbt?. hehe. sayo ako bilib eh.hehe..

prng same kasi both..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    odell,

nakita mo na ba yung offset crash test results ng previous-gen F150? hehe, yung pic palang mapapatakbo ka na sa silverado :mrgreen: hehe

http://www.iihs.org/vehicle_ratings/ce/html/0110.htm

come to think of it, may pagka-sablay din yung Silverado sa crash testing hehe

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pucha?

diba dapat matibay yan kasi american cars???

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    same thing as with jap suvs and other trucks naman eh... you'll be safe for most accidents involving smaller vehicles and low speeds, but for high speed crashes involving immovable objects like walls and trees the ladderframe construction is a deathtrap.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt
    odell,

nakita mo na ba yung offset crash test results ng previous-gen F150? hehe, yung pic palang mapapatakbo ka na sa silverado :mrgreen: hehe

http://www.iihs.org/vehicle_ratings/ce/html/0110.htm

come to think of it, may pagka-sablay din yung Silverado sa crash testing hehe
    Think: Vandolph and his F150... If you looked at the pics of the F150 in question, you could notice that the steering column did not collapse as well.

Based on my experience with a Suburban and Expedition, I prefer the GMC Trucks over the Ford Trucks... However, if i were to buy a truck/SUV, i'm still biased towards the Japs (better quality/feel, parts availability, practicality, and resale value).

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    we had a F150 before,
    understeer siya at high speed lalo na kapag overtaking

and when im driving it i always wish im driving a silverado

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    may kilala kami who has both vehicles, the ford clocking over 100k mileage and the silverado nearing 50k. one time while in the highway the whole front suspension of the silverado collapsed! so in his opinion mas durable ang ford.

also the four wheel system of the silverado has problems, the axle disconnect sometimes would not function, this happened to their silverado also while towing a boat in the ramp. maybe that is why there are aftermarket kits available for these axle disconnect.

may ford also na nasira ang tranfer case while he was trying to get out of a ditch. i guess it depends on how you maintain and use it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Ford F150 vs Silverado