New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mmv12 View Post
    i called up standout earlier, parang bagong gising yun kausap ko na lalake. isang tanong, isang sagot. any other recommendations?
    Baka nga kakagising lang hehe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Im not sure ha? pero may after service ba ang mga grey market for PMs?
    yan standout parang dealer lang talaga, im not sure if may after service sila..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Starex 2006 CRDi user here. Everything about the starex mentioned above is true, its very comfortable, ac very cool and the ride is more pleasant. I assume that the newer, more powerful Grand Starex should be better. My only complain with this model is, i believe its sensitive to local diesel, injectors get dirty, or fuel filters need to be replaced always. Somehow i feel it is underpowered. Plus gas mileage isnt very good, and i dont have a heavy foot in the first place. but its still the perfect troop carrier for me though.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Im not sure ha? pero may after service ba ang mga grey market for PMs?
    yan standout parang dealer lang talaga, im not sure if may after service sila..
    i already inquired with pitstop, yes they have pms service. while hancars, they tied up with hyundai global city (which is the one near with my place). but for standout, purely sales only.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Which of the following is ok?