New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bulog26 View Post
    Share ko lang. My first option is Jazz and 2nd option is Fiesta. Pero sa deal na binibigay sa akin ng Honda, im not very happy. Considering their price increase and mahal sya compared sa iba. Kahit gusto ko yung Jazz, pero it seems their dictating the customer. Unlike with other brands you get more from their deals. And by the way, im trying to buy the old jazz 2010 model, pero ang sinasabi nila sa akin eh last stock kaya daw ganun. Pag i dont get a good deal with the Jazz 2010, then ill go with Fiesta. Dami naman ibang option eh.
    Grabe talaga Honda, ang tigas ng strategy nila... sell fewer cars but get bigger margins, give the illusion of "prestige" to potential buyers para may kumagat parin sa brand.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    I-test drive mo Hyundai accent, bago mahuli ang lahat.... jk.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by thejonchoi View Post
    Very true. Do your own research talaga, or read up on forums to see what actual owners of the car you're eyeing have to say.

"Kia/Hyundai? Korea lang yan eh. Mas maganda parin Japan."
    "Bakit yan bibilhin mo? Sana nag Toyota o Honda ka na lang, kapresyo naman."
    "Ford? Mahal pyesa nyan!"

Seems as if lots of people are still living in the 90's.
    oo nga, basta Korean car thumbs down talaga noon,ngayon nagbago na panahon,namamayagpag ang Korean cars worldwide....

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by homer jay View Post
    Grabe talaga Honda, ang tigas ng strategy nila... sell fewer cars but get bigger margins, give the illusion of "prestige" to potential buyers para may kumagat parin sa brand.
    syempre ganito yan at saka, the higher the price you pay, the higher the commission of a sales agent will get.

over-price talaga sila, yung 1.5V Jazz nila siguro mag-iINNOVA J na lang ako nun on that kind of price. Not to offend the honda owners but there's nothing special on the Jazz (may be the i-VTEC technology but aanhin mo naman yun, you will not use it naman sa karera everytime you drive it di ba? saka may VVT-i naman ang toyota na pwedeng sabihing generic ng VTEC and another thing is Hyundai CVVT.)

mukhang magkakaroon ng big break yung Hyundai Accent ngayon. Yeah Korean rocking now! ang dating pinagdududahan ngayon ay iginagalang....

(P.S Iba pa rin talaga ang VTEC, because it's a VTEC)

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by homer jay View Post
    Parang the price of being prestige???

Low sales, less desirable, more competitors.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by zap.FREEDOM View Post

(P.S Iba pa rin talaga ang VTEC, because it's a VTEC)
    Kaya ba abutin ng Jazz 1.5V yung VTEC ? Kasi sa CRV 2.4L ayaw eh ...

Haha. Peace.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post

Haha. Peace.
    grrr..... makapag-hyundai na lang kung magkakapera sa future....ng makapg-try naman ng crdi kung ano feeling....

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ]
    +1 on this. This is where the Fiesta and the Vios shine. Low-end Torque. Perfect for City-driving. Add to that the Fiesta's bigger 1.6 Ti-VCT engine coupled with a 6-Speed PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Vios is merely more reactive to the gas pedal... in terms of low-end acceleration, halos neck-in-neck yung Vios and Jazz 1.5.

The Fiesta is a bit slower than both in terms of full bore acceleration, but it definitely has an edge in terms of overtaking torque.

Funny picture... considering the CR-V 2.4 still matches newer 2.4 and 2.5 liter engines in terms of power and real-world performance. I would've picked a B16 for that caption, as that's a more fitting motor to cite.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    VTEC - Very Too Expensive of a Car.
    CRDi - Cool Ride! Diesel ito?
    VVti - Very very torquey ito.
    D4D - Diesel 4 Dummies
    eVGT - eto, Very Good 'To
    DiD - Diesel ito Diba?
    i-VTEC - Ito ay Very Too Expensive of a Car

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
First Car Dilemma. Honda Jazz 1.3 vs Toyota 1.5G vs. Ford Fiesta 1.6 Trend