New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Wala bang diesel na explorer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    None, Americans are not so fond of diesel-powered SUVs and the Explorer/Expedition are CBU from the US. There are diesel-powered options for the F150 and Super Duty trucks in the US though.

rag3ph - which model of the Explorer? Go for the TOTL model if used as the base FWD model offers no significant advantage in fuel consumption against the AWD model. Since you are entertaining it, you must have the budget for gas and maintenance. In terms of refinement though, on a different level yung Explorer against the Montero. Yung mga Forester at CRV lamang nga in refinement against the PPVs, ano pa yung mga midsize SUVs like the Explorer or Pilot?

OB has a point though that a new Montero Sport at 1.3M+ is a good option unless you really don't like the driving dynamics of a PPV.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Kahit same price yan pag dating ng araw mas mauuna pa. Rin bumaba value ng explorer. Montero na lang [emoji846].

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Wala bang diesel na explorer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everest titanium na shadow, closest to the explorer ownership and comfort.

My company car Wildtrak, i can compare to the ride of the Explorer kung di rin kang leaf spirng sa likod hihi, I rode the Everest twice, halos pareho na talaga,

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post

My company car Wildtrak, i can compare to the ride of the Explorer kung di rin kang leaf spirng sa likod hihi, I rode the Everest twice, halos pareho na talaga,
    Are you talking about your old Explorer or the newer Explorer? You mentioned before that you have the one with the 4.0L V6.

This is the 2014 Explorer.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post

Anong shadow? Paint?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Are you talking about your old Explorer or the newer Explorer? You mentioned before that you have the one with the 4.0L V6.

This is the 2014 Explorer.

Pareho lang daw sabi ni glenn he owns both everest and that explorer. Besides i checked the suspension of that explorer and old boxy one like mine, though crossover na yan and the old one is truck like. Parehong multilink sa likod and indp. double wishbone sa harap.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by rag3ph View Post
    Would appreciate your expert inputs.

Explorer around 1.030
    Montero around 1.2 M
    If it's your only car then get the Montero.

If it's just a weekend, pang-porma go-to-the-bank or meet-a-potential-client car, get the Explorer.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    I love both. But I will give you some details for other most anticipated new cars for last 2018. Look at here Most Anticipated New Cars of 218 - eCompareMo - eCompareMo

9. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    montero for me

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12