New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_gambit View Post
    Kung engine swap, I'd go for the 4G63-T...
    +10, WRC king and a legend!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    RB25DET engines are the most powerful but many other tuners' opinion is that RB25 engines doesn't have a great power to weight ratio which they think the 63t and tje SR have... I also wonder why is SR20DET is more preffered than SR20VET? Especially the VET has VVL and is there anyone here who knows about subaru engines? can ypu giv their equivalent engines for these engines?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    RB25DET engines are the most powerful but many other tuners' opinion is that RB25 engines doesn't have a great power to weight ratio which they think the 63t and tje SR have... I also wonder why is SR20DET is more preffered than SR20VET? Especially the VET has VVL and is there anyone here who knows about subaru engines? can ypu giv their equivalent engines for these engines?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1 SR20DET for me please.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    SR20DET for me.

Bakit walang B20 sa choices?

IMO wag mo na isama RB25DET / RB25DETT sa choices. Sure na yun ang panalo e

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    SR20DET for me.

Bakit walang B20 sa choices?

IMO wag mo na isama RB25DET / RB25DETT sa choices. Sure na yun ang panalo e
    haha ok sir. Wala na un sa choices papalitan ng EJ20 of Subaru.(Salamat sa Google) :D

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I prefer the 4G63T. Its probably the most widely available engine locally among the choices. Durability and reliability of this engine is renown. Its already immensely powerful in stock form and even more power can be easily wrung out of it. It is also the only engine among the choices (AFAIK) that is still being produced, if not by Mitsubishi itself at least by Chinese companies.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by orderbayad View Post

SR20VET although more powerful, it is rare and hard to find parts for. So it is easier to get the simpler SR20DET and make it stronger to take more boost and make more power.

If I remember correctly, JUN RACING has made 1000hp engines based on the SR20DET. They practically replaced everything except the block and crank.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    SR20VET although more powerful, it is rare and hard to find parts for. So it is easier to get the simpler SR20DET and make it stronger to take more boost and make more power.

If I remember correctly, JUN RACING has made 1000hp engines based on the SR20DET. They practically replaced everything except the block and crank.
    I have a few questions, which engine listed is easiest to reach 500hp, 600hp, 800hp, and 1000hp and which engine is the best for daily driving?...

And this engine poped up to my mind, how can I forget the 3SGTE engine. ung 3rd and 4th gen.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by orderbayad View Post
    I have a few questions, which engine listed is easiest to reach 500hp, 600hp, 800hp, and 1000hp and which engine is the best for daily driving?...

And this engine poped up to my mind, how can I forget the 3SGTE engine. ung 3rd and 4th gen.

Best for daily driving? Any of them as long as it's bone stock.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Which engine performs the best