New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Actually, 126 hp.
    Pardon, I thought it had the same output as the 10th gen 1.8. Same 1ZZ-FE eh.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Double post sorry
    Last edited by jut703; August 23rd, 2012 at 10:49 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Pardon, I thought it had the same output as the 10th gen 1.8. Same 1ZZ-FE eh.
    Yeah... but it's complicated. The US downgraded the rated hp when they changed SAE procedures for measuring Net HP. They closed loopholes in terms of test temperature, octane and accessories.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    TS ito puwede din. Yan may video kaya walang bola. hahaha

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKvRmOCIZG0&feature=player_embedded"]GTV - YouTube[/ame]

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    TS ito puwede din. Yan may video kaya walang bola. hahaha

GTV - YouTube
    lagpas tuhod na to ah nicely done by Montero. I wonder kung gano katangkad yung nakalusong sa baha.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by d_mac View Post
    Yup, you may put it that way and you may even conclude any scenario as factual, pero weakling pa rin si 2.2-litre Ranger pickup compared kay 2.2-litre Fe at Sorento, power-wise

Ayos ba sir, o ayos nalang Niky hehe
    By the way, do you have the facts, figures, technical specifications, comparison, test drive results to justify your claims? Just asking are you a technical/ automotive expert or a car salesman?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    lagpas tuhod na to ah nicely done by Montero. I wonder kung gano katangkad yung nakalusong sa baha.
    Judging from the height of the water to the pocket of the Hercules raincoat, my estimate the water height from where the person is standing is between 70 to 80 cm.

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nickriingen View Post
    By the way, do you have the facts, figures, technical specifications, comparison, test drive results to justify your claims? Just asking are you a technical/ automotive expert or a car salesman?

That's why i'm asking for pics because he stated that he works with so much vehicles. No pics means BS.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    Ang tanong diyan anong nangyari dun sa kotse after sumuong ng ganyan sa baha

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^ di lang alam nung owner pero Look out for hidden repairs haha. parang ung mga kotse kong naondoy dami nakatagong sira kahit dinala na sa casa for overall repair. Hindi lang talaga mabenta e may "emotional attachment " lol

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
emotional attachment/fording capacity vs traditional family suv