New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    He he he

Ang problema kasi, OB.. Wala dito yung mga SUV sa US na mas maganda pa sa CX-7.

Pero IMO mas maganda naman yung "ibang" SUV dito.. Than CX-7. Di lang sa looks, pati sa features.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The CX7 looks fine in every part, both inside and out except one. THE BACK. The rear portion of the CX7 looks like it was just an afterthought, especially when compared to the good looking front.

I've been seeing more and more CX7s roaming the streets nowadays, which shows that it is a decent car, but when compared to the Santa Fe, pales in comparison. In terms of power, even the gasoline engined variant of the Santa Fe has more power, let alone the monster of a diesel engine. And then in practicality, the Santa Fe has more seats. It has more options too, like 4WD, nav system with DVD, backup camera, cool box, leather seating, etc. Admittedly, I like the CX7's front end and interior better but then looks is just about everything that it's got.

Another alternative I suggest is the Kia Sorento. Its got looks reminiscent of the VW Touareg along with just about everything else the SF has plus a better, more modern looking interior.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    madalas kase siya doon sir. remember?

sorry OT
    ay oo nga! iniwan niya nga pala yung 8 kotse niya dito nung pumunta siya ng US. sorry. hehe

Sorry OT din

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    wag kayo papadala sa looks ng cx7, in the states, halos wala pumapansin dyan parang bare nga lang dating nya compared to the so many suvs available. nag-standout pa nga mga korean duon
    i live in the states, i go back and forth in the philippines. you got it back wards, mas madaming cx7 and cx9, i can barely see any korean cars out there. korean cars in the states are for low class people, while the mazda middle class. tama na ang masyadong pag praise mo sa korean cars and get your facts straight. the only korean car selling well in the states is the hyundai gc, but your precious sta fe and tucson walang pumapansin. no offense to korean car owners.

mazda is one of the biggest selling asian car company in the states, while the koreans are struggling.
    Last edited by foresterx; November 9th, 2010 at 12:49 PM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    i live in the states, i go back and forth in the philippines. you got it back wards, mas madaming cx7 and cx9, i can barely see any korean cars out there. korean cars in the states are for low class people, while the mazda middle class. tama na ang masyadong pag praise mo sa korean cars and get your facts straight. the only korean car selling well in the states is the hyundai gc, but your precious sta fe and tucson walang pumapansin. no offense to korean car owners.

mazda is one of the biggest selling asian car company in the states, while the koreans are struggling.
    Really? According to the October 2010 sales Hyundai is #7th best selling brand in the US... Mazda is just #16... I trust numbers cause they are objective rather than what you see which is subjective...

http://www.goodcarbadcar.net/2010/11...ober-2010.html

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Iba iba kasi taste ng pumipili sa dalawa .Depende na rin siguro kung ano gusto ng bibili.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Really? According to the October 2010 sales Hyundai is #7th best selling brand in the US... Mazda is just #16... I trust numbers cause they are objective rather than what you see which is subjective...

http://www.goodcarbadcar.net/2010/11...ober-2010.html
    ngayon lang naman sila naka bawi, pero before that they weren't selling that much. before the u.s. economy went down halos walang bumibili ng hyundai, ngayon meron na dahil madami nag hirap. they had to buy cheaper cars and that's where the hyundai came in. like i said korean cars out in the states is for the low class market.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Laki naman ng bagsak ng Mazda kung ganun... So much for low class or middle class, a dollar made is a dollar gained.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    kung merong CX7 na diesel panalo na yun..kaso stripped version ang CX7 na binebenta dito sa atin..

sa US et EU merong AWD ang CX7 dito sa atin FWD lang

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Laki naman ng bagsak ng Mazda kung ganun... So much for low class or middle class, a dollar made is a dollar gained.
    yup, kahit honda laki ng binagsak muntik na nga sila mag pull out sa states.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
cx7 vs. StaFe