New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    you guys maybe should go to the mazda section, i also have read something like that somewhere here. but the details, i cant recall. basta may lumubog noon na shipment sana ng mazda vehicles way back din ng paparating na mga cx7 and those sunken units e sinira nga "yata" ng mazda mismo to clear their image if i remember it correctly..

for the topic
    overall champ: santa fe
    interior and exterior looks only: cx7
    that should be enough
    7seats, 3rd row a/c, engine, power, practicality, price????

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    wag ka bibile ng cx7. 2 years ago may pinasok na napakalaking alon na container ship sa Atlantic ocean punong-punong ng Mazda CX7. you'll never know kung yun batch ng cx7 dito eh dito nadala yun nalubog na yun

that's why late dumating ang cx7 dito sa'tin eh
    Oh brother, here we go again.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd go for the Santa Fe as well, even perhaps if the pre-facelift model looked better. That R-eVGT engine is definitely what to look out for.

Though you probably won't use the extra row as much, it's good to have it there.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    wag ka bibile ng cx7. 2 years ago may pinasok na napakalaking alon na container ship sa Atlantic ocean punong-punong ng Mazda CX7. you'll never know kung yun batch ng cx7 dito eh dito nadala yun nalubog na yun

that's why late dumating ang cx7 dito sa'tin eh
    Ganun? Parang flooded cars!

you guys maybe should go to the mazda section, i also have read something like that somewhere here. but the details, i cant recall. basta may lumubog noon na shipment sana ng mazda vehicles way back din ng paparating na mga cx7 and those sunken units e sinira nga "yata" ng mazda mismo to clear their image if i remember it correctly..
    Ahh...

Ok BTT:

If I will be asked, "What can you say between SF and CX7?" I'll answer: Maganda looks ng CX7! Maganda ang looks niya, maganda basta maganda.

Pero SF mas okay dahil sa engine niya!! Looks at WOW! factor naman ang CX7

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    "for guys siguro that looked at the specs sheet over and over again, the Sta. Fe is the winner.

but for looks and uniqueness, just like girls crave for, the CX-7 is the champ"

haha eto comment ng GF ko kanina., i think she's right.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Resale value = Santa Fe

Value for money = Santa Fe

Looks = CX-7.. pero yung front lang.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    wag kayo papadala sa looks ng cx7, in the states, halos wala pumapansin dyan parang bare nga lang dating nya compared to the so many suvs available. nag-standout pa nga mga korean duon

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    ^^ehrr... nasa Pinas tayo wala tayo sa US.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by crave View Post
    ^^ehrr... nasa Pinas tayo wala tayo sa US.
    madalas kase siya doon sir. remember?

sorry OT

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    kaya nga eh, dont ever think na if you buy cx7 you'll impress Fil-Am girls.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
cx7 vs. StaFe