New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bjreyesmd View Post
    Just an update guys, went to Toyota and Mazda and the missus didnt like the rear of the rav4 and the interior of the cx5. Also took a look at the facelifted sorento, and after my wife sat inside, she feels it is too big for her. Sayang, gusto ko pa naman yung sorento sa kanya, hehe.. was looking at the AWD model. Anyway, I think its down to the sportage or the crv.
    Is your wife talking about the rear exterior of RAV4 or interior? The rear exterior of RAV4 looks good for me. The rear of Sportage looks like a skull or a mongoloid face (sorry if this offends anyone) but the front is good. The XV I think has a price drop already so it may be worth looking at it again.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Update guys, my wife finally had a chance to see the Subaru XV up close. She likes the size and looks and she didnt mind the cargo space. I think this would be her pick. Will book a test drive and see how it goes, hehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Whatever the boss sez, her car after all.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Sir, since you'll be in Subaru, why not test drive the new Forester as well. My brother has one.... not bad at all.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Just to provide closure for this thread, my wife eventually settled for the CRV 2.0S. She is very happy with it. If it were me, yung Forester sana para mahiram ko din, hehe. But she is the boss

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bjreyesmd View Post
    Just to provide closure for this thread, my wife eventually settled for the CRV 2.0S. She is very happy with it. If it were me, yung Forester sana para mahiram ko din, hehe. But she is the boss
    Congrats....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456