New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Doing a test drive of her top two or top three choices should be fine.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe, although it might turn out that they will be doing a test drive for bjreyesmd's top 3 choices.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^Hehe... bjreyesmd's top 3 = kumander's top 3

*bjreyes, did you have a Nissan Cefiro A31 before? I knew a doctor bjreyes before who had a really nice Cefiro... although alam ko medyo common yung name niyo. :D

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    ^Hehe... bjreyesmd's top 3 = kumander's top 3

*bjreyes, did you have a Nissan Cefiro A31 before? I knew a doctor bjreyes before who had a really nice Cefiro... although alam ko medyo common yung name niyo. :D
    Yeah its me vinj, go nissanbayan, hehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bjreyesmd View Post
    Yeah its me vinj, go nissanbayan, hehe
    Good to hear from you pards.

The original A31 Cefiro with SR20DET even before drifting became fashionable. Malas lang you decided to sell it right after i bought another car that time.

Bili ka nalang ng Range Rover Evoque para kay Misis. :D

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Good to hear from you pards.

The original A31 Cefiro with SR20DET even before drifting became fashionable. Malas lang you decided to sell it right after i bought another car that time.

Bili ka nalang ng Range Rover Evoque para kay Misis. :D
    Yeah, nice to hear from you too. Naku po, di natin kaya yun! But if ever, hindi kay misis kundi sakin yung evoque, hehe.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Just an update guys, went to Toyota and Mazda and the missus didnt like the rear of the rav4 and the interior of the cx5. Also took a look at the facelifted sorento, and after my wife sat inside, she feels it is too big for her. Sayang, gusto ko pa naman yung sorento sa kanya, hehe.. was looking at the AWD model. Anyway, I think its down to the sportage or the crv.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Just an update guys, went to Toyota and Mazda and the missus didnt like the rear of the rav4 and the interior of the cx5. Also took a look at the facelifted sorento, and after my wife sat inside, she feels it is too big for her. Sayang, gusto ko pa naman yung sorento sa kanya, hehe.. was looking at the AWD model. Anyway, I think its down to the sportage or the crv.
    CR-V - 2nd best selling SUV in the U.S, sleek looks, good cargo room, good fuel economy,
    XV - Driving ease, higher driving position, good fuel economy, good front and rear occupant space, good visibility, small cargo room, some road noise on the highway
    Sportage - Modern design, acceptable fuel economy, poor rear visibility
    RAV4 - 5th best selling SUV in the U.S, good fuel economy, smooth ride, good cargo space, 2nd row seats may be too firm for some
    ASX - Compact size, athletic stance, small cargo space
    CX-5 - Good driving dynamics, good fuel economy, good cargo space, ride may be too firm for some
    Sorento - Good ride quality, good cargo room with 3rd row folded, small cargo room with 3rd row unfolded, cabin may be tight for some, mediocre fuel economy

Kung gusto niyo pong lumiit nang kaunti, nasa tatlo lang po kayo: Sportage, RAV4 at CX-5.

Sabihin niyo po kay misis wag po tayo linlangin sa itsura ng kotse, kundi tignan po natin ng maigi ang loob. Parang libro lang po, porket pangit na po ang cover pangit na din po ang loob, hindi po ganon.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Between the Sportage and the CRV, I believe the Sportage would be a better choice for you, and the CRV a better choice for her. The CRV has more cargo space and lesser blind spots especially considering the Sportage's small rear window and very thick C pillar.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    No love for the 2014 Forester, doc?

But I guess she'll prefer the CRV, among the current picks

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast