54 34.62%
  • HYUNDAI TUCSON 2.2 CRDI (M/T)

66 42.31%
  • KIA SPORTAGE CRDI (M/T)

36 23.08%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was walking along EDSA (walang pamasahe) and I saw a Sportage CRDi 4x4 model on display at signet. Monotone finish with dual tail pipes. :D

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    sportage and tucson for me. yoko crv, laklakero sa gas yan!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    wow...dami pala who would go for the sportage...its cheaper pa sa SRP compared to others in its class..was tempted to buy it because i was looking into the tucson but the dealer was that of kia so they let me test drive it...what was a clincher for me as to not buying it was because of kia's rep...i still think we need time to tell if kia has improved...the dealers said they did because they are german engineered or somethin but i dont wanna take that chance...yet...hehe...got the 2.3 2007 tribute instead...di ko pa nauuwi kasi la pa garahe for it pero sobrang di nako makatulog...haha...wanted the crv din kaso sobra ung waiting...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Dual tailpipe is a 6cyl with 2.7 ltr engine. pretty powerful for a small SUV.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    sportage for me... i got the gas version... shoulda waited a few more months for the crdi...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    the sportage dual exhaust back snapshot really looks intimidating

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    mukhang mas sulit nga sportage sa tucson...but the rear view mas ok pa rin itsura ng tucson...sportage front n rear just screams budget suv from a mile away

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    never seen a '07 crv yet but lots of tucsons and sportage.

i prefer the tucson among the three.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Wala Manual ang CRDi tucson and its not 2.2. Sportage and and Tucson are almost the same, components wise, they share the same engine, supension, and many more. Exterio design lang naiba and some few interior changes. Sportage is also more expensive than the tucson by 60k pesos.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by docchris View Post
    wow...dami pala who would go for the sportage...its cheaper pa sa SRP compared to others in its class..was tempted to buy it because i was looking into the tucson but the dealer was that of kia so they let me test drive it...what was a clincher for me as to not buying it was because of kia's rep...i still think we need time to tell if kia has improved...the dealers said they did because they are german engineered or somethin but i dont wanna take that chance...yet...hehe...got the 2.3 2007 tribute instead...di ko pa nauuwi kasi la pa garahe for it pero sobrang di nako makatulog...haha...wanted the crv din kaso sobra ung waiting...

CRV 07 for me. Same here, I've had bad experience from Kia also. It's reputation has not changed a bit, IMO.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
CRV 2007 or TUCSON or SPORTAGE