New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Why is it that some of the models included have no performance data? Many cars are not included in this year's testing, many of which are bestsellers. I wonder if data from the previous years can be supplied as well?
    Hmm... would have to ask if the records can be opened. Not my call.

Those without data joined but could not make it to the Technical tests for one reason or another.

And as per my previous post... cars that are eligible must be all-new or mechanically updated (with documentation from the manufacturer). The D-Max is an obvious exception, but that's because it's part of the new Truck-of-the-Year awards. Those who didn't join either had previous commitments or no units available for testing. ;)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Why is it that some of the models included have no performance data? Many cars are not included in this year's testing, many of which are bestsellers. I wonder if data from the previous years can be supplied as well?
    +1. I am also very interested to see the results of the previous year testing so that at least more models of car makers may be covered. This would be a big help to car buyers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123