New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Does anyone know an online or hardmag comparo review of all these new variants? Would be good to have especially for would be buyers like me.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by tedsjr View Post
    Just want to greet everyone a happy new year! Any new tips/recommendations on the SUV battle between Monty, Fortuner, Trailblazer, Everest and Mu-x? I'm planning to buy one early this year and is eyeing on the new Monty because of its tons of features. But I'm torn whether to reserve now because of the controversy. I'm just thinking to reserve to get the 60k discount and let the issue subsides. I'm also exploring second hand cars but latest models to get more value from my buck but can't find one as of this time. Any reco?
    new owner of monty. no issues so far. imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1452225802.001945.jpg

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    If you dont mind getting the outgoing model they usually have the best deals. Im sure the older models of the Montero and Fortuner will be very tempting. The MuX for me remains to be the best value for money for me. Just wondering how the new 3.0 diesel engine fares.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Does anyone know an online or hardmag comparo review of all these new variants? Would be good to have especially for would be buyers like me.
    be wary of which review you read, some of them overstate the pros and understate the cons.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Well these guys obviously compared the new suvs... not sure if they used some sense though...

http://www.autoindustriya.com/featur...r-everest.html

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Anyone tips/recommendation everest ambiente Mt or new furtuner 2.4 G Mt..

Pro and cons

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Auto industriya failed to consider curb weight. Afaik even if the everest is up on power on paper, its aprox 6 people heavier than the lightweights like the mux and fortuner.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Bump

Btw what can u say about the 3.0 Mu x?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    lamang pala sa lake ang mux, pero kung titingnan mo hindi naman ganon kalake mux.
    waiting pa din kami sa LSM. Sana mag karoon na.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617