New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hmm, I like a stiffer ride from time to time (yes, really) so the Civic is alright for me.

Back on topic, for comfortable rides SUV type: Ford Explorer E.Bauer and Hyundai Santa Fe. If I'd ridden in Mercs, Jags or Lexi, I'm sure they'd be on my list, too.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Camry,for a van Starex GRX, ride seems softer than the millenium models, don't know why.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Contrary to popular belief, not ALL Mercs are super comfy. The previous generation ML could be classed as comfy, if you consider getting seasick as comfy. It was unbelievably unsettled. Thankfully the new one is better. And yes, even the AMGs are 'comfy', albeit not as 'comfy' as standard Mercs. The thing with Mercs, and this applies to the S-Class especially, is not to go for the larger wheel options. Our S500 runs on 18s because the 19s and 20s spoil the ride a tad. You either trade comfiness for style.

As for the Phantom, it is smooth, but after 2-3 hours the rear bench can get a bit stiff. Nothing worth complaining about but for real comfort the new S-Class and the 600 Pullman have the best ride equalled only by the 2010 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 (just placed our order for one :D).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Comfy Ride