New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    Mas marami akong nakikitang Innova sa daan kumpara sa Carens .Maaring masabi natin na maraming may gusto sa Innova .
    ^ At sulit siya.

In the long run, it might be cheaper to maintain.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Perhaps part of the reason kung bakit mas maraming Innova is because mas mura siya. IMHO hindi naman siguro magkakalayo ang maintenance ng dalawa lalo na kung nasa labas minemaintain. After all both employ commonrail direct injection systems (and the Carens employs Bosch as compared to the Innova's more problematic Denso), the Innova just lacks an intercooler. The only part wherein the Carens would be costlier to maintain that I can think of is the VGT.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    Mas marami akong nakikitang Innova sa daan kumpara sa Carens .Maaring masabi natin na maraming may gusto sa Innova .
    nah, i think that's because the innova carries the toyota brand. pero side by side the carens looks better any angle, marami parin siguro naturn off sa kia na brand.

if you will use this car to transport your family more than for business id suggest carens, but if pang harabas lang then...still carens hehe joke, go for innova

but as the others suggest here, may revo na kayo so better get the carens, you'll love driving it

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Plus, the Carens' projector headlights!

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Thanks for the inputs. We might consider second hand cars but have to weigh our options on the maintenance, etc.

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    thanks for your precious inputs, we will test drive each unit.

I had been reading your inputs and also about the other information on the cars including comments/reviews, specifications, performance and maintenance. Whew...maraming mga inputs...

Again, maraming salamat..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    I suggest you to buy innova. I think that this is the best one according to your budget. I hope that you will get soon.

semi truck interior accessories

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    carens really looks and performs better. iwan ang 2.5 fort sa slex. hindi naman ako iwan at 120. pero masmabilis siya mag accelerate to 140. di ko lang alam kung gaano na kataas rpm niya. you just got to get over the perception against non traditional brands if you want to get the carens. in my case, i stuck with toyota and honda.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    3 years na yung carens namin lakas pa din humatak at walang pa major problem.. iba na talaga ang korean technology ngayon.. mas comfortable din sakyan ang carens compared to innova ground clearance lang ang lamang ng innova at konting space.. again konting space lang kasi hindi flat folding ang rear seats so kahit na ka tiklop yung rear seats masikip pa din

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Kakatapos lang ng warranty period ng Carens namin (3 years) at wala naman akong naging major na problema at walang issues so far for the past three years. Our Carens gave us want we wanted: A family car that has a comfortable ride, strong and peppery engine, utility, outstanding highway fuel economy (just average fuel economy for city/mixed), and I like the exterior design than the Innova or other MPVs out there.

Ang downside lang para sa akin are the following: low ground clearance (ilang beses na rin ako sumayad sa garage o humps), dumihin (beige kasi interior).

Try visiting the Kia Carens and the Innova threads here at tsikot. These would surely add tons of information which can help.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Carens or Innova Diesel