New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 63 of 96 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 959
  1. Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    572
    #621
    Visited a mitsubishi dealer today and saw the xpander again... for me ang bangis lang talaga ng hitsura compared to its competition. Even the interior is not that cheap looking. and with the price point, it will sell well given that they have ample inventory levels.

    Quote Originally Posted by siuu3ci View Post
    Lots of Xpander are already in the dealership parking lots as of July but August is the projected bulk of Xpander units. Sales Agents are saying that the orders of Montero sports are also affected but the demand for Xpander is overwhelming. I think they are already touching 3k units per month for the Xpander given the difference of sales between May to June. So I expect a more upward Trend for Mitsu is the coming months with the 5 seater Xpander still to come.

    Toyota will release the new Vios so I expect them to recover as well.

  2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,278
    #622
    Quote Originally Posted by siuu3ci View Post
    Lots of Xpander are already in the dealership parking lots as of July but August is the projected bulk of Xpander units. Sales Agents are saying that the orders of Montero sports are also affected but the demand for Xpander is overwhelming. I think they are already touching 3k units per month for the Xpander given the difference of sales between May to June. So I expect a more upward Trend for Mitsu is the coming months with the 5 seater Xpander still to come.

    Toyota will release the new Vios so I expect them to recover as well.
    lalong nalagot ang Avanza at Rush sa pagdating ng 5 seater Xpander.

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,875
    #623
    Toyota Motor Philippines is banking on the new Vios model to help lift company sales in the second half of the year.
    __________________________

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,748
    #624
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    lalong nalagot ang Avanza at Rush sa pagdating ng 5 seater Xpander.
    Dapat 5 seater lang talaga xpander mukha maliit e

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #625
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Dapat 5 seater lang talaga xpander mukha maliit e

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    they designed it to be a 7seater.

    5seat option is to offer a cheaper variant...

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,246
    #626
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Dapat 5 seater lang talaga xpander mukha maliit e

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Selling point talaga ang may 3rd row.

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,748
    #627
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Selling point talaga ang may 3rd row.

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    Sa montero hirap na yung 3rd row paano pa dito sa xpanderCar Sales Data (2018)

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    441
    #628
    pag may occasion lang naman na isasakay ka o isasabay ka na pito. Sa rush pwede naman, sa flooring, lagyan mo ng karton


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    572
    #629
    This depends on the buyer and his family. I normally travel with 7-8 people so having a 5 seater is not an option.

    Quote Originally Posted by jigeloh View Post
    pag may occasion lang naman na isasakay ka o isasabay ka na pito. Sa rush pwede naman, sa flooring, lagyan mo ng karton


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #630
    Quote Originally Posted by jigeloh View Post
    pag may occasion lang naman na isasakay ka o isasabay ka na pito. Sa rush pwede naman, sa flooring, lagyan mo ng karton


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    meron ng 3rd row retrofit for the 5seat rush...

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Car Sales Data (2018)