New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 51 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 959
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #501
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    is this for lack of paying costumers, or is it for lack of units to sell?
    latter.. these models are from europe and I dont think Suzuki PH will stock over 1000 units.

    FOCUS

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,089
    #502
    i agree.
    not when it's an introductory offer from a brand that's not in the top two sellers.

    ilang kotse ba ang kakasya sa hawakan ng isang barko?
    Last edited by dr. d; May 1st, 2018 at 04:37 PM.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #503
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i agree.
    not when it's an introductory offer from a brand that's not in the top two sellers.

    ilang kotse ba ang kakasya sa hawakan ng isang barko?
    biggest ship in 2015 had 8500 capacity. this is roro-typical means for vehicle shipping.

    FOCUS

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,089
    #504
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    biggest in 2015 was 8500 capacity. this is roro...

    FOCUS
    ilang destinations kaya ang pinupuntahan ng HSS suzuki, para magbaba ng kotse?
    at ilan lang kaya, ang binaba satin?

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #505
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ilang destinations kaya ang pinupuntahan ng HSS suzuki, para magbaba ng kotse?
    at ilan lang kaya, ang binaba satin?
    the rest-of-world (outside china) is getting vitaras from hungary.


    the only other vitara assembly plant is china.


    FOCUS

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,089
    #506
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    the rest-of-world (outside china) is getting vitaras from hungary.


    the only other vitara assembly plant is china.


    FOCUS
    i wonder, would our local buyers willingly purchase a china-made vitara?
    the local ad here now proudly spells "made in europe".
    but before that, the first ads said, "made in hungary".

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #507
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i wonder, would our local buyers willingly purchase a china-made vitara?
    the local ad here now proudly spells "made in europe".
    before that, the first ads said, "made in hungary".
    good question! I would get it, if it had 5yrs warranty and twice a year servicing. since it doesnt i wouldnt Car Sales Data (2018)

    5yr warranty is chinese selling point of foton thats why its in the top10 now.

    FOCUS

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,089
    #508
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    good question! I would get it, if it had 5yrs warranty, since it doesnt i wouldnt Car Sales Data (2018)

    5yr warranty is chinese selling point of foton thats why its in the top10 now.

    FOCUS
    if this warranty is as "condition-free" as hyundai's...
    from what i understand, hyundai's 5-year warranty is fraught with conditions...

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,552
    #509
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Madami akong nakikita recently yung mga parang lumang jeep wrangler na model nila pero usually, mga pnp kumukuha nito. Hindi lang ako familiar dun sa pangalan ng model na yun.
    Mahindra Enforcer pala yung pangalan ng model na yun na mukang lumang Jeep Wrangler, hehehe..

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    9,373
    #510
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Sikat na rin naman hyundai and kia sa atin. Sikat din hyundai/kia stores na Fronte, Goodgear and Seiring. Pati Asko store nagkakapangalan na rin na source


    Nakakahiya hyundai casa. Nakauniform pa bumibili ng parts sa fronte.

Tags for this Thread

Car Sales Data (2018)