New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 62 of 96 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    that's exactly the purpose of higher tax --> to discourage purchase

did govt economists actually think local auto sales can be sustained after higher tax?

nakalimutan yata nila ano ang original purpose ng high taxes on certain goods
    Low sales, less traffic, less tax revenue for the govt, less income for LTO

MORE DEFICIT

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    TCCI - Chevrolet Sales...

2015 7382
    2016 5932 19% drop!
    2017 5949
    2018 2130 1st Half

They're already enroute to more than 20% sales drop Car Sales Data (2018)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    TCCI must be operating at a loss now.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    TCCI - Chevrolet Sales...

2014 8000+
    2015 7382
    2016 5932 19% drop!
    2017 5949
    2018 2130 1st Half

They're already enroute to more than 20% sales drop Car Sales Data (2018)

they sold 8000+ pala sa 2014

if they sell near 4000 in 2018.. thats a 50% sales drop in 4 years!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    naguguluhan talaga ako magisip dyan sa HARI + TCCI na yan, ever since they owe it to CRDi kaya sila nagka business sa Pilipinas, the intro of 2nd gen santa fe and crdi tucson and also the legendary crdi starex

ngaun ang mabenta sa hari eh hyundai accent crdi, tucson crdi, starex crdi yun mga bang for the buck
    yan close to 8000 sales ng covenant nun 2014 was the introduction of the Chevy Trailblzer CRDi

hello, it's not rocket science. crdi ang i-concentrate nila, coz that is their success.

eh ang labo ngaun introduce pa ng Kona, eh ano ilalalban nun sa Vitara na bukod nasa Japanese eh fully loaded with sunroof, touchscreen.

wag na nila dalhin dito yun mga elantra, santa fe, malibu, cruze, orlando. sa shipment lang nun dito, i doubt mabawi nila

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    naguguluhan talaga ako magisip dyan sa HARI + TCCI na yan, ever since they owe it to CRDi kaya sila nagka business sa Pilipinas, the intro of 2nd gen santa fe and crdi tucson and also the legendary crdi starex

ngaun ang mabenta sa hari eh hyundai accent crdi, tucson crdi, starex crdi yun mga bang for the buck
    yan close to 8000 sales ng covenant nun 2014 was the introduction of the Chevy Trailblzer CRDi

hello, it's not rocket science. crdi ang i-concentrate nila, coz that is their success.

eh ang labo ngaun introduce pa ng Kona, eh ano ilalalban nun sa Vitara na bukod nasa Japanese eh fully loaded with sunroof, touchscreen.

wag na nila dalhin dito yun mga elantra, santa fe, malibu, cruze, orlando. sa shipment lang nun dito, i doubt mabawi nila
    Sobra lang silang magpatong ng price, sobra din magtanggal ng features. Ipagpatuloy lang nila para sa kangkungan bagsak nila, hyundie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    kung tuusin talo pa nila sa Isuzu sa product line na kumikita, accent, tucson, starex. ang Isuzu MUX lsaka DMAX ang ang binebenta pero kumikita, sa news lang nag-open pa ng additional 20 dealerships across the country. that's a good model, two cars lang pero buhay

no need for other eye candy cars

even Mitsu, bali baligtadin natin ang history ever since, it has always been the Pajero, Montero, ADventure, L300FB that comprised all their high sales. ASX, Lancer, Fusion, Galant it all died down.

but of course they have the Mrage eh kaya lang di sila pinalampas ng Wigo eh. shortlived lang nun di pa lumalalas ang Wigo

only Toyota sells good gasoline models like the Vios and Wigo and Avanza

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    GT Capital:

Toyota Motor Philippines faces twin pressures of weak peso, higher taxes as it increases local production of vehicles to qualify for government incentives, President Satoru Suzuki says

Toyota has already raised retail prices by 2%-4% on certain models this year to “minimize damage” of peso depreciation

Further price increases possible, drop in peso is “too big to sustain profit,” Suzuki says

Toyota, which imports bulk of its production materials, saw its expenses rise by 1b pesos over a year on weaker peso

Toyota’s 1H sales down 14.7 percent y/y; total industry’s 1H sales down 12.5 percent y/y
    Last edited by uls; July 19th, 2018 at 03:57 PM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Ang galing president ng toyota apeliyido Suzuki

Announcer: “To officlally intoduce the brand new Toyota Offroader , let us all welcome Pres. Suzuki!!! <clap> <clap>

Reporter: ‘We are so happy that The Toyota Avanza has captured 80% of the Jimny market:’ Suzuki says.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Even with Nissan and Mitsus alliance. Their 31.91% marketshare cant topple Toyotas 38.85%

Im sure theyll break 35% once the xpander numbers increase..

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...headwinds.html

Lots of Xpander are already in the dealership parking lots as of July but August is the projected bulk of Xpander units. Sales Agents are saying that the orders of Montero sports are also affected but the demand for Xpander is overwhelming. I think they are already touching 3k units per month for the Xpander given the difference of sales between May to June. So I expect a more upward Trend for Mitsu is the coming months with the 5 seater Xpander still to come.

Toyota will release the new Vios so I expect them to recover as well.