New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 47 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Kawawang Kia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Extremely terrible ang dealership experience ko with Kia. Sirain na nga ang sasakyan, very poor after sales service pa. Mahinang klase na nga ang aircon, ang palusot pa hihintayin at oorderin ang parts sa Korea. I suggest that you don't buy a Kia. Mahal na very poor quality aircon pa and very poor quality after sales service. Gimik nila para tatamarin kang magclaim ng warranttee oorderin pa sa Korea ang piesa and mga 3-5 months pa bago dumating. So ikaw naman na nag-iisa lang ang sasakyan, ipaparepair mo nalang sa labas

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by monmendoza View Post
    Extremely terrible ang dealership experience ko with Kia. Sirain na nga ang sasakyan, very poor after sales service pa. Mahinang klase na nga ang aircon, ang palusot pa hihintayin at oorderin ang parts sa Korea. I suggest that you don't buy a Kia. Mahal na very poor quality aircon pa and very poor quality after sales service. Gimik nila para tatamarin kang magclaim ng warranttee oorderin pa sa Korea ang piesa and mga 3-5 months pa bago dumating. So ikaw naman na nag-iisa lang ang sasakyan, ipaparepair mo nalang sa labas
    many years ago, my besta's compressor died.
    sabi ng kasa, palit compressor.

many years later, i had a conversation with a kia kasa mechanic. i narrated to him my experience.
    sabi niya, "dami naming repair kit sa kasa noong mga panahong 'yon...."

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Toyota Alphard price is really high ... add a little more and you can have a Mercedes Benz V220d ...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Sa driver, better ang v-class coz of bells and whistles.
    But for passengers, id go sa alphard. Malaki difference yung 2. Better seat comfort and much better ride quality.
    Matigas seats at suspension ng v-class kasi.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    V-class comes in manual transmission only? ...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Afaik, A/T lang available. No manual

Kelan kaya takeover ng Ayala sa Kia?
    Alvarez groups sucks bigtime! Kawawa ang Kia and peugeot, overpriced masyado.

19 units lang nabenta ng peugeot in a month.
    Kia naman is just 234 units

Last edited by JJB; April 22nd, 2018 at 07:06 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Hinde na i-takeover ng ayala ang Kia, wala na flagahip model ang koa ngaun, all household names are dead like , picanto, rio, sportage. Parang yin nangyari sa lancer, sentra wala na din tunog pangalan

Maybe its goodbye Kia for good na

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Hinde na i-takeover ng ayala ang Kia, wala na flagahip model ang koa ngaun, all household names are dead like , picanto, rio, sportage. Parang yin nangyari sa lancer, sentra wala na din tunog pangalan

Maybe its goodbye Kia for good na
    So mali itong news report?

Sino sa inyo nagsasabi ng totoo?

Sino purveyor of fake news?

Just a moment...

posted April 23, 2018 at 11:13 am by
    Jenniffer B. Austria

Ayala Corp. is close to finalizing the Kia distributorship deal in the Philippines, a deal that will enable the conglomerate to expand its automotive portfolio, a top executive said over the weekend.

AC Industrial Technology Holdings Inc., a wholly-owned unit of Ayala Corp., said it was now in the last stage of negotiations for the deal which was expected to be completed in the next quarter.

“We are now in the last stages of the negotiations. Within the next quarter, hopefully we will be able to finalize,” AC Industrial president Arthur Tan said in an interview at the sidelines of the annual stockholders’ meeting of Ayala Corp.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Peugeot and Volks proved to be non-performing investments or no growth sa investors nila. So what would they do to trick the investors in investing. Ibenta ulet sa ayala employees ang Kia.

Look at what they did with the Honda CRV diesel, it was promising as its good laternative to the popular Ppvs, come price increase, sila pa pinakamataas. And to think its just crossover, not as durable as the ppvvs in the roads, and what happened to the bluepower, fro, bang for the buck suv, naging mas mahal pa sa fortuner. Ayu. Kulelat sa car sales pang number 6 , tapos 1000 units per month na lang.

You dont have to read the news to see where its heading, news are temporary pero ang profitability hinde

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Peugeot and Volks proved to be non-performing investments or no growth sa investors nila. So what would they do to trick the investors in investing. Ibenta ulet sa ayala employees ang Kia.

Look at what they did with the Honda CRV diesel, it was promising as its good laternative to the popular Ppvs, come price increase, sila pa pinakamataas. And to think its just crossover, not as durable as the ppvvs in the roads, and what happened to the bluepower, fro, bang for the buck suv, naging mas mahal pa sa fortuner. Ayu. Kulelat sa car sales pang number 6 , tapos 1000 units per month na lang.

You dont have to read the news to see where its heading, news are temporary pero ang profitability hinde
    CRV 1.6S: 1.835M
    MU-X 3.0 LS-A: 1.845M
    Fortuner 2.4V: 1.906M
    Everest 2.2 Titanium: 1.918M

So the CRV and MUX are still cheaper than the competition.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk