New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    just wondering... no plans of purchasing at all... magkano siya?
    P1.398M srp. Not sure how much discount theyre giving. Clearly done to compete with the grandia and urvan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    P1.398M srp. Not sure how much discount theyre giving. Clearly done to compete with the grandia and urvan

i notice that there are more foton vans on the road now.
    competition must be getting tighter.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Dmax and mux went down drastically. Isuzu ph needs to launch the newer variants fast. Navarra outsold the dmax 2:1 its just nuts. Brv outsold the mux. Is this because of pricing?

I wonder why mitsu has no paragraph sa report ni Aid.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    swapang kasing mga SA nila

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Toyota is certainly doing something right with their lineup ... namely, the Fortuner and Innova ...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Dmax and mux went down drastically. Isuzu ph needs to launch the newer variants fast. Navarra outsold the dmax 2:1 its just nuts. Brv outsold the mux. Is this because of pricing?

the MUX is the new AUV SUV kase. kaya most people are shying away from it this 2017. usually, mga sosy ayaw na sa kanya. they're opting for the Monty and Eve if they can't afford the 1.7M Fortuner loaded 4x2.

its looks becoming dated I guess. the new facelift won't help either. the only way Isuzu can still take advantage of this is the 200K discounts para mag previous-gen Montero non-VGT level ang pricing. that will beat even the Innova. I guess alam na naman ng Isuzu eto. They're gonna launch the discounts siguro by summer coz everybody knows summer mahina ang sales ng lahat coz of no students, tuitions as well as travel time. Isuzu however should take advantage of the summer road trips that the Filipino people will engage, tamang-tama affordable SUV nila to go to Bicol, Ilocos, Quezon etc. These places have drive-in tent cities I believe. People will buy the MUX then head for Outdoor Greenhills club to buy things like this: very educational for the kids, very outdoors enjoy our countryside kinda thingy

https://cdn-img.pressreader.com/pres...D%3D&scale=100

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

eto pala

6. Join Date
    May 2016

Stock problem as usual for Isuzu. When you order a Mu-x or D-max, hintay ka pa a few weeks to a few months. Buyers will just shift to other brands. IPC can't deliver stocks here with the insane demand in the domestic Thai market.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    that's bull from Isuzu. stock problem lol how can there be stock problem when on the same period last year (Jan 2016) they sold more ... it's either they became incompentent in resupplying logistics or they're in denial that their sales are low this January

[img] http://motioncars.inquirer.net/files...s1-620x402.jpg [/img]

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Masyado siguro naging kampante ang IPC. They could have brought in the updated mu-X/D-Max in Thailand complete with new features para naman makasabay kahit paano sa competition. Weird kasi naging "limited edition" satin eh yun naman talaga ang regular model sa Thai market.

Baka na entice yung ibang buyers sa other midrange models since nasa 1.4XXM level na din naman yung 4x2 A/T.

Sent from my E6683 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    the MUX is the new AUV SUV kase. kaya most people are shying away from it this 2017. usually, mga sosy ayaw na sa kanya. they're opting for the Monty and Eve if they can't afford the 1.7M Fortuner loaded 4x2.

its looks becoming dated I guess. the new facelift won't help either. the only way Isuzu can still take advantage of this is the 200K discounts para mag previous-gen Montero non-VGT level ang pricing. that will beat even the Innova. I guess alam na naman ng Isuzu eto. They're gonna launch the discounts siguro by summer coz everybody knows summer mahina ang sales ng lahat coz of no students, tuitions as well as travel time. Isuzu however should take advantage of the summer road trips that the Filipino people will engage, tamang-tama affordable SUV nila to go to Bicol, Ilocos, Quezon etc. These places have drive-in tent cities I believe. People will buy the MUX then head for Outdoor Greenhills club to buy things like this: very educational for the kids, very outdoors enjoy our countryside kinda thingy

https://cdn-img.pressreader.com/pres...D%3D&scale=100

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

eto pala

Super okay sana yang camper sa magandang weather, less bugs, no pollution, batang limos, at walang NPA/abu sayyaf/ kidnapper. [emoji16]
    Maganda sana may private area dito na secured for campervans

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Isuzu should launch their Blue power soon. I think the 1.9 ltr engine is a game changer. Put it both Dmax and MUX will help increase their sales

Montero sports should still be the top unit for Mitsu. From November to January, the 2016 GLS models was heavily short on supplies given the upcoming 2017 update. But now that 2017 GLS has arrived together with GLX MT model, they should easily surpass 1,000 units a month

Nice one for Nissan, I thought they have sold lots of Juke but Im surprised that Almeras are on top now after couple of years

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast