New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    It`s easy to have a friendly race competition in expressways.

I myself experienced some.

While running at 130kph I passed by an Isuzu Crosswind Sportivo A/T and several Adventures.

Though there was this XTi that was tailgaiting me. Drafting perhaps. :bwahaha:

One thing's for sure, that VVTi Toyota Fortuner is the one I can't beat in the expressway. Damn he's too fast.

-

One more. When my family and I was on SLEX going to manila my uncle was able to push his 2.0EFi Toyota Revo GSX to the 145kph-150kph mark. While he was maintaining that speed we were overtaking several vehicles, yes but there's this one vehicle that's keeping up with us.

A toyota altis 1.8G.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by isa1023 View Post
    Last night on slex my Sentra was bullied by a Vios... He's got a sticker on the side which read "Bad Boy"...
    i was bullied also by a black vios with a large fart can on its ass. the driver with his passenger and driver's windows down keeps on revving his engine. too bad i was with my GC and guess what, i leave him more than a kilometer from our last stop.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    Mitsubishi Strada, Toyota Hilux, Isuzu Dmax, Mazda Bt50 vs. Nissan Navara

All I can say is, its not a race car, its a pick-up.
    yeah but there are some crazy owners/drivers that are enticing and provoking.

one time got this experience with a provoking fortuner and to make the story short, he eats my navara's dust.

normally i drive around downtown at speeds that doesn't provoke the drivers behind me. it is not fast but not so slow. this i do all the time even i'm using my GC.
    Last edited by ghost recon; February 19th, 2010 at 10:19 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by crave View Post
    last Monday night, I am with my uncle cruising in SLEX using his Subaru Tribeca when suddenly a red 2 tone 2nd gen Honda CRV and a white Nissan Xtrail (2004 i think based on the plate number XSA***) passes us. Samantalang yung BMW X5 and Mitsu MS pati yung mga JAM liner na bus, iniiwanan lang namin. Halatang magkasama yung Xtrail at CRV kasi naka-hazard sila pareho. I think we’re cruising at about 160kph. Di naman kasi ramdam na 160kph na yung tinatakbo mo dun sa Trib compared dun sa Lancer ko.

sabi na lang nung uncle ko nung nawala na yung CRV at Xtrail, "anu ba yan? nakakapanliit naman ng yagbols."
    They probably had momentum on their side, the X5 probably wasn't interested, but it was good you didn't try to match. With great power comes great responsibility. That's why i prefer the fastest sleeper to drive around in.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There is this little rivalry between a certain red Ford Lynx RS 2.0L vs a certain blue Nissan Sentra B14 2.0L... which one gets more on the dyno at Speedlab.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Hmm ... lemme guess. Niky's and yours ?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    There is this little rivalry between a certain red Ford Lynx RS 2.0L vs a certain blue Nissan Sentra B14 2.0L... which one gets more on the dyno at Speedlab.
    is it sir niky and you sir gh?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ano yung engine ng Sentra GTS?

napansin ko mabilis din yun eh. medyo nahirapan akong habulin yun sa SLEX.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    ano yung engine ng Sentra GTS?
    Engine: GA16DE
    Power: 110hp

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ^ Hmm ... lemme guess. Niky's and yours ?
    Yeah!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Car rivalries