New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    No love for the Fiesta?

Compared to the Jazz, it certainly feels more upscale in terms of overall execution. From the way the doors close, to the feel and touch of the controls, to the snugness of the seats, the Fiesta belies its subcompact roots.

I also prefer its handling, since it feels more nimble through corners. Don't get me wrong, the Jazz drives really well, but the Fiesta just exudes more athleticism. The 6-speed DCT of the Fiesta is roughly as good as the 5-speed of the Jazz, though the latter has the benefit of paddle shifters. It's a pity that the Fiesta doesn't even have any option to choose gears manually at all.

In terms of appearances, the Fiesta looks classier both in and out. The euro styling of the Fiesta looks more attractive than the boy-racer/cute hamster look of the Jazz for me. Not a big fan though of the chrome garnish near the fog lamps, but that's about it.

Comparing engine performance, the Fiesta has more linear power delivery than the Jazz from my experience. Not that the Jazz is any slower, but most of its performance comes in the higher end of the rev range, as with most Hondas. FC is comparable between the two, around 8-10 km/L in city driving.

I can't comment much about the Accent though since I haven't driven it. All I know is that it looks good (the 16" rims do a lot to improve its exterior appeal), has a lot of space, rides softly, and has a really nice interior. Oh, and if it shares the same steering feel as the Rio, then it's terribly light that it takes away a lot of the feedback.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Tama, Fiesta! :D
    Pero, Accent pa din ako, yung CRDI! Ehehe

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    honda jazz hands down. pati sa resale value.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by iamvillyboy View Post
    ah ok. may issues ba jazz? kasi yung accent nabasa ko may engine knock daw eh.

Sir walang issue ang Jazz. And yes yung accent kumakatok ang makina.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Jazz : 8 votes
    Accent : 2 votes

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jazz din ako.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Mas mura nga ng konti ang Accent 1.6 GLS compared sa Jazz 1.5V. Di ka padin nakatipid, ikaw pa ang tinipid.
    4AT vs 5AT with paddle shifters. Dun palang lamang na lamang na.
    Sa interior napakalayo, yung plastic na ginamit ng hyundai napaka cheap tignan.
    Saka yang Jazz siguradong tatagal yan ng matagal, honda yan e. E sa hyundai madaming nagrereklamo after 1 or 2 years andami ng sira, madami ka ng kailangan palitan. In the end nakatipid ka ba? Sakit pa sa ulo.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Jazz : 9
    Accent : 2

9. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Before i bought my GE last year i also considered buying an accent however, safety wise pa lang i was discouraged na kasi Accent doesn't have dual airbags and abs. i asked the hyundai agent and he said na all accent dont have those features kahit yung top of the line nila, ang meron lang is yung top of the line na elantra which is i think almost the price of a 1.8 civic.

just my 2 cents about the topic. not sure if the specs of accent changed since last year so i might be wrong

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Accent din first gusto ko pero nung nabasa ko ang hyundai accent thread about sa knocking and gas consumption na discourage!
    Ok sana accent kung talagang tiningnan mabuti ng hari ang unit di bale sana kung 3 or 5 lang sng may reklamo ang dame eh! Thats by around mga march 2012 nung naghahanap ako auto!

I vote for jazz

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast