New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    It's hard buying a compact for such a budget, unless you opt for an Altis MT or Lancer MT or Sylphy MT. Most people are then limited to subcompacts (City/Jazz, Vios, Fiesta, Swift, etc) for something between 800-900k.
    if TS were knowledgeable enough, considering pre-owned cars would have opened a totally new ball game...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    why not add the tivoli SX a/t at 825k with 5 yrs warranty and 3 yrs free PMS? I recently checked it out and was quite impressed.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    some buyers choose a car for how it looks like, in the showroom.
    some buyers imagine what the car will be like, 10 years down the road.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    vios or altis!
    ciaz?
    so who's gonna make the decision: you or her?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

nope to second hand.
    pag na-flat yan, sisisihin ka nyan.
    heh heh.
    It will be her decision.Well i already own an Altis, as for the Vios, it's the first one she eliminated on the list so i didn't mention on the post. She also now includes the new Elantra as we tested it 2 weeks ago.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AltisAndMZ3FAN View Post
    It will be her decision.Well i already own an Altis, as for the Vios, it's the first one she eliminated on the list so i didn't mention on the post. She also now includes the new Elantra as we tested it 2 weeks ago.
    Still haven't decided? Jazz or Juke if you ask me. The Polo you asked a few weeks ago isn't all that convincing. The Jetta is a much better package if you can get a discounted one.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Mazda 2 TOTL
    Nimble, Fuel Efficient, Bi-Xenon Head light w/ DRL, Premium interior (Subjective), sports mode, head turner (Soul Red) https://www.tsikot.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

7. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunPing View Post
    Jazz pros: fuel efficient, spacious, exterior looks (not for all) cons: dead feel cvt, cheap interior

Mazda 2: pros: fuel efficient, exterior looks, premium interior, yojin 3, fun to drive, also named car of the yr japan and ph cons: sikip sa likod
    Amen brother.. MZ2 owner here

8. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jus.wa View Post
    Mazda 2 TOTL
    Nimble, Fuel Efficient, Bi-Xenon Head light w/ DRL, Premium interior (Subjective), sports mode, head turner (Soul Red) //cdn.tsikot.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif
    Mazda 2 won COTY for a reason. :D

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567