New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    If space is your biggest priority, the Nissan Sylphy 1.6 CVT is 949k but my officemate got a 60k discount before. Very spacious although not as much toys as the City/Jazz VX.

If you want a subcompact, the City, Jazz, and Ciaz are all very spacious. The Ciaz is as big as a compact car already and it's pretty cheap at 773k. It's gonna have poorer resale value than a City so the 30k difference between the Ciaz and the entry-level City E might be worth it for you.

If you can afford it though, the City VX is the best all-rounder subcompact you can get. At 913k, it's slightly over budget but I believe Honda offers 10-20k discounts so it should fall within your upper limit. If you can live without the toys, the City E is also a pretty good package (better than the Vios E) at 804k.

Personally I think the Jazz is a better car for an extra 20k more but it really depends if you prefer a hatch or sedan. You can't go wrong with either.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Just would like to throw in, how about a Volkswagen Polo? Which is about 850k if i'm not mistaken.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Honda Mobilio or Toyota Avanza

3. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Jazz pros: fuel efficient, spacious, exterior looks (not for all) cons: dead feel cvt, cheap interior

Mazda 2: pros: fuel efficient, exterior looks, premium interior, yojin 3, fun to drive, also named car of the yr japan and ph cons: sikip sa likod

4. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    i was in an eon last sunday...amazed how perky it was...the backseat was cramp as expected...but for its price...ok na din around the village

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    pag kaw lng lagi or dalawa lng kayo sa ride, swak na swak ang eon..
    plus factor n manual transmission pa..di ka aantukin.hehe

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Kung jazz ang gusto eh pag pipilian ko lang ito

Jazz 1.5 V MT
    PHP 793,000.00

Jazz 1.5 V CVT
    PHP 833,000.00

Pero kung around 900thou sayang na pera sa jazz. Go for nissan juke

6. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Mga boss..pa OT saglit..ask ko lang kung mgkano kaya maintenance cost ng honda BRV at mobilio..im planning to buy top of the line honda mobilio RS NAVI..or honda BRV na hindi top of the line..alin kaya mas mganda ang bilhin ko..??pa help mga boss..thanks!!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by surfer085 View Post
    Mga boss..pa OT saglit..ask ko lang kung mgkano kaya maintenance cost ng honda BRV at mobilio..im planning to buy top of the line honda mobilio RS NAVI..or honda BRV na hindi top of the line..alin kaya mas mganda ang bilhin ko..??pa help mga boss..thanks!!
    The base BRV is a better buy than the TOTL Mobilio. With the BRV, you get higher ground clearance and a nicer interior.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    The base BRV is a better buy than the TOTL Mobilio. With the BRV, you get higher ground clearance and a nicer interior.

Sige boss..i-consider ko din yang advice mo..but how about the maintenance..??same lang ba sila ng gastusin..??since parehas naman honda..??

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by surfer085 View Post
    Sige boss..i-consider ko din yang advice mo..but how about the maintenance..??same lang ba sila ng gastusin..??since parehas naman honda..??
    Yes, same maintenance cost because they share the same engine and underpinnings.

However, it's not right to say that all Hondas have the same maintenance costs. Maintenance costs may be similar between a Mobilio, BRV, City, and Brio, but a CRV and Accord will definitely be more expensive to maintain.

Anyway, bottomline, running costs are the same a Mobilio and BRV, and between a Mobilio RS and BRV S, the BRV is a better buy.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Php1,100 change oil cost for a 3rd gen CR-V 2.4 ... for those still under warranty it will cost more ...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast