Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    yes GT pinili nya! :clap: :clap:

pa test drive brader!

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Starex, baka pareho tayo ng taste kaya tayo nagtutugma

To the TS..alam mo as an MX owner tuwing may nakikita ako ng GT or GTA napapmura ko bat di ko kinuha yun...Kaya kung GT ka..ayos

yung tungkol sa cheap plastics yaan mo na masasanay ka din dyan, balewala na yan pag minamaneho mo na yung sasakyan kasi sa gabi pag nagdadrive ka at lumiko ka, uy uy gumagana yung AFS lumiliwanag yung direksyon ng auto ko, meron ba nun yung kakompitensya ng EX? pag parang bitin ka sa distansiya ng HID mo, konting pitik mo lang sa level switch para kang naka flashlight up and down yung tutok ng headlights

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Starex, baka pareho tayo ng taste kaya tayo nagtutugma

To the TS..alam mo as an MX owner tuwing may nakikita ako ng GT or GTA napapmura ko bat di ko kinuha yun...Kaya kung GT ka..ayos

yung tungkol sa cheap plastics yaan mo na masasanay ka din dyan, balewala na yan pag minamaneho mo na yung sasakyan kasi sa gabi pag nagdadrive ka at lumiko ka, uy uy gumagana yung AFS lumiliwanag yung direksyon ng auto ko, meron ba nun yung kakompitensya ng EX? pag parang bitin ka sa distansiya ng HID mo, konting pitik mo lang sa level switch para kang naka flashlight up and down yung tutok ng headlights
    pareho nga tayo ng taste brader :gayfight:

dyan ako naiinggit sa EX eh. may AFS at lo beam level switch. at kahit MX naka HID na.

talagang nag sisisi na ako... :cry:

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    guys meron na bang mga accessories ng mitsubishi dito for lancer ex?? gaya ng nasa link na toh>>>>http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/j...accessoriesTab

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoTojo View Post
    went and saw the GLX version at the back (storage area) to see the actual differences...

already it look and felt like huge downgrade.. plus worsen by the eeky color of .. what is that.. dulliified gold?

and yes i also confirm the HID's and FOG LAMPS arent present in the GLX version:
    :hi: there mojotojo!

it seems that you're already set to get the ex gt variant. congrats on your upcoming purchase!

btw, do you have pics of the ex glx interior? i'm quite curious on what it looks like. thanks!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LeOxe View Post

it seems that you're already set to get the ex gt variant. congrats on your upcoming purchase!

btw, do you have pics of the ex glx interior? i'm quite curious on what it looks like. thanks!
    thanks bro.. i'm going to make a DP on the car tomorrow i'll take pix of the GLX on display for you..

honga eh one of the reasons why im going GT instead of my initial plan of GLX upgrading the looks to GT.. dami parin di basta basta makakamit not just the looks.. the disk brakes, abs, AFS, etc etc..

by the way how's the HID on the GT's? are these highend HID's or ka level ng mga tag 10-15K HID kits sold everywhere? kasi ang pagka alam ko HID na maganda ay yung mga tag 30K etc.. i hope this is what's onboard the GT hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by rllopez1229 View Post
    You're right MOJO TOJO.. I am also disappointed with the plastic almost wrap around the GT's. But when it comes to performance i can assure you that it's good. I just dont's like it's interior. And another thing is how can we upgrade the sound system wit the multimedia?
    yeah i'll prolly get over it ... hehe .. na shock lang ako. kasi if nakasakay ako sa mga cars ng friends ko (vios, FDs, jazz) ang sarap ng feel ng interior , the plastics and finishes are nice.. i've always thought it'd be like that inside the GT.. but heck, you can't have everything right? heheheh

sound system w/ multimedia? you mean w/ LCD etc? i've yet to figure this one out.. kasi i asked the dealer for aftermarket stuffs, i always get nO WHERE.. it seems we're gona have to do our own modding .. i plan to semi-permanently mount a small touchscreen laptop somewhere inside my soon to be, and use it as my Mmedia panel.

Thanks for the boost in confidence of my upcoming purchase.. much appreciated

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LeOxe View Post

thanks bro.. i'm going to make a DP on the car tomorrow i'll take pix of the GLX on display for you..

honga eh one of the reasons why im going GT instead of my initial plan of GLX upgrading the looks to GT.. dami parin di basta basta makakamit not just the looks.. the disk brakes, abs, AFS, etc etc..

by the way how's the HID on the GT's? are these highend HID's or ka level ng mga tag 10-15K HID kits sold everywhere? kasi ang pagka alam ko HID na maganda ay yung mga tag 30K etc.. i hope this is what's onboard the GT hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by rllopez1229 View Post
    You're right MOJO TOJO.. I am also disappointed with the plastic almost wrap around the GT's. But when it comes to performance i can assure you that it's good. I just dont's like it's interior. And another thing is how can we upgrade the sound system wit the multimedia?
    yeah i'll prolly get over it ... hehe .. na shock lang ako. kasi if nakasakay ako sa mga cars ng friends ko (vios, FDs, jazz) ang sarap ng feel ng interior , the plastics and finishes are nice.. i've always thought it'd be like that inside the GT.. but heck, you can't have everything right? heheheh

sound system w/ multimedia? you mean w/ LCD etc? i've yet to figure this one out.. kasi i asked the dealer for aftermarket stuffs, i always get nO WHERE.. it seems we're gona have to do our own modding .. i plan to semi-permanently mount a small touchscreen laptop somewhere inside my soon to be, and use it as my Mmedia panel.

Thanks for the boost in confidence of my upcoming purchase.. much appreciated

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Mojo, have you considered Subaru Impreza R? Since you've got the budget, the MT version is actually cheaper than Lancer GT and it is AWD.

http://www.motioncars.com/carchart/h...ru_impreza.htm

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Mojo, have you considered Subaru Impreza R? Since you've got the budget, the MT version is actually cheaper than Lancer GT and it is AWD.

http://www.motioncars.com/carchart/h...ru_impreza.htm

umm i did but
    1) didnt really like the look.. hehe
    2) no local dealer, and much harder ang parts / maintenance

so didnt consider it an option anymore.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoTojo View Post
    thanks in advance for the pics!

congrats again on your purchase! :cool:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Can't Decide between 2009 LANCER EX GLX or GT